Problem with banksystem

Hello,

i get sometimes a problem with my banksystem. It work correctly but if on the file exist a big summery like 1243457$ and if i put 999999 or bigger, the saved money on the file going to less an i get loss money. I use the inlude "dudb" to add files.

Greeting

your script for some reason probablies reset cash if too high maybe it's just a thought

And i need to fix it but i dont know where are the problem.
If i put 9999999$ it work fine but if i have already something like that 325453464$ on my bank and i put 9999999$ then it going less...

it could have max amount on it

I think, it must be a solution to put unlimited money...

show ur codes

Not the code is wrong, i think some changes on the dudb and it will work maybe correctly?

The problem is at samp, i've had this problem multiplie times, its just that SAMP does not support numbers above 2.1 billion. than its just going from -2.1 billion to 2.1 billion etc.

Mhhh ok, anyone know any other alternative to save many money on a file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DFE
Roy ]
Mhhh ok, anyone know any other alternative to save many money on a file?
Create multiplie bank variables in your saving file like: pBank1 pBank2 pBank3, and make it multiplie bank accounts ingame too like: Your bank #1 contains: xxxxx
Your bank #2 contains: xxxx

So it wont get bugged, this is actually a nice idea for more RP like more banks so people can work at the banks and stuff but w/e you figur that out >