Fix for crash on load in Windows 7/8

Thank you so much.

Worked... Thanks A Bunch

Thank you anyways, I am using win7 and I do not face any problems.

ugh this sucks, nothing i do will work :S

You randomly crashing on 0.3d too?

hhhhhhheeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppp ppp

.....time to reinstall windows 7, to see if that works, wish me luck fellas...

sorry for so many posts, just trying to keep the people reading my posts updated, i tried reinstalling windows 7, didn't work :S sorry guys, i was your testing guinea pig, and i done my tests, please don't stick me in a microwave? :/ please fix this sa-mp team

Triple postaaaaah ^
Btw i know you from TW :b

Guys, buy a new PC. That's the best solution. (RUN XP!<3)

I don't have any mod on my GTA but on 80% it crashs... here's the error: 0x0040FB80
What can I do? Please help me!

Right click Sa-Mp.exe and run it as an admin, if I don't do this I crash every single time, I didn't have to when I first started playing then i decided to install some skin mods, ever since then if I dont run as an admin i crash, reinstalling did nothing so all you can do is run as an admin, if this don't work for you then you might have some corrupted files somewhere or maybe outdated sound or video drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotaspeed
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah. I believe this does work. Not sure if it'll be working for everybody though.

More detailed explanation -

Go into your C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games (or where ever you keep the GTA SA directory)

Add a "2" to the end of your directory name so it says, "GTA San Andreas" to "GTA San Andreas 2".

Right click your SAMP and/or GTA SA shortcut and in the "target" and "Start in" boxes, add a 2 to the end of "GTA San Andreas" again. (example - Target: "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\samp.exe")

SAMP will say it can't locate your directory and a menu will come up asking you to select the directory. Select the "GTA San Andreas 2" folder.

You should be able to play now.
THANKS DUDE IT WORKS! 3 DAYS WITHOUT PLAY! I GOT CLOSE TO HAVE AN HEART ATTACK!

fixed up my prob.. thanks pall !!!!

woot, ty, this helped me tons

I hope this fix might help some people.

I did not get any errors, While playing sa-mp, or normal, Well Single player alot! but sa-mp bloody damn fine, perfect. Window 7 IS COOL.

Didnt work for me Still got the problem here

It work for me till i make use of a dialog then the problem come back

thx its works

yes its working change the folder name and then relocated it and now it's works thanks!!!