Whitewood Estates - Closed house

How to open this house at WhiteWood Estates?

Its open on MTA I believe, but when I go to that spot, its closed. But if I go in the building (/move), I see all the objects and stuff.

How to open in SAMP?

This is an object that is moved within the Single Player progress. SA-MP by default sets all them to before the missions (most likely closed position). AFAIK, this cannot be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
This is an object that is moved within the Single Player progress. SA-MP by default sets all them to before the missions (most likely closed position). AFAIK, this cannot be changed.
:S. Shame. They should make it all open, in the future lol.

Hmm if you have ladmin4v2 you could get on top off that building and type /move down then your in!!!

Maybe works lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Jay)
Hmm if you have ladmin4v2 you could get on top off that building and type /move down then your in!!!

Maybe works lol.
Ye. I used luxadmin, did /move +x and got in :P. But I mean without using that :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Quote:

Maybe works lol.
Ye. I used luxadmin, did /move +x and got in :P. But I mean without using that :P
Ah, Ye maybe you could make a teleport.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Quote:

Maybe works lol.
And i don't think its possible to remove the door.

Not everything. For example the gate in Ganton is after the missions, and the A69 are too. But it's closed.