[FIXED]SetVehicleVirtualWorld doesn't want to work

So I have a custom vehicle file saving/loading system combined with a turf wars script. The problem is that what ever I tried, the vehicles didn't want to spawn in a specific virtual world, always in 0

pawn Код:
#define VIRTUAL_WORLD  6
public LoadCars()
{
    new turf,
    File: file = fopen("/Gang_System/cars.txt", io_read);
    if (file)
    {
        new idx;
        while (idx < MAX_CARS)
        {
            fread(file, str[idx]);
            ///if the data in the file is incorrect
            if(sscanf(str[idx], "p|ddffff", turf, TurfCars[idx][CarID], TurfCars[idx][CarX], TurfCars[idx][CarY], TurfCars[idx][CarZ], TurfCars[idx][CarAngle]))
            {
                printf("Error on line %d", idx+1);
                printf("ID: %d, X: %f, Y:%f:, Z: %f, Angle: %f",TurfCars[idx][CarID], TurfCars[idx][CarX], TurfCars[idx][CarY], TurfCars[idx][CarZ], TurfCars[idx][CarAngle]);
                idx++;
                continue;
            }
            //this mechanism makes it so that can be only 2 cars per turf
            if(TurfCars[ turf ][ CarsInTurf ][ 0 ] == 0)
            {
                TurfCars[ turf ][ VehID ][ 0 ] = CreateVehicle(TurfCars[idx][CarID], TurfCars[idx][CarX], TurfCars[idx][CarY], TurfCars[idx][CarZ], TurfCars[idx][CarAngle], -1, -1, 360);
                SetVehicleVirtualWorld(TurfCars[ turf ][ VehID ][ 0 ], VIRTUAL_WORLD);
                printf("LINE %d ID: %d, X: %f, Y:%f:, Z: %f, Angle: %f",idx+1 ,TurfCars[idx][CarID], TurfCars[idx][CarX], TurfCars[idx][CarY], TurfCars[idx][CarZ], TurfCars[idx][CarAngle]);
            }
            else
            {
                TurfCars[ turf ][ VehID ][ 1 ] = CreateVehicle(TurfCars[idx][CarID], TurfCars[idx][CarX], TurfCars[idx][CarY], TurfCars[idx][CarZ], TurfCars[idx][CarAngle], -1, -1, 360);
                SetVehicleVirtualWorld(TurfCars[ turf ][ VehID ][ 1 ], VIRTUAL_WORLD);
                printf("LINE %d ID: %d, X: %f, Y:%f:, Z: %f, Angle: %f",idx+1 ,TurfCars[idx][CarID], TurfCars[idx][CarX], TurfCars[idx][CarY], TurfCars[idx][CarZ], TurfCars[idx][CarAngle]);
            }
            TurfCars[ turf ][ CarsInTurf ][ 0 ]++;
            idx++;
        }
        fclose(file);
    }
    print("Gang Cars Loaded !");
}
Everything works fine, the numbers are correct, the cars spawn, but they are not in the correct virtual world.
BUT if I create a car via a command, it will go into the correct virtual world. The timer is being executed from OnFilterScriptInit. I also tried it from OnGameModeInit and even OnPlayerConnect, but it still didn't work.

Also, this is 0.2X

Also tried with SetVehicleToRespawn on creation and SetVehicleVirtualWorld on OnVehicleSpawn with no results

After a lot of experimenting I figured out that SetVehicleVirtualWorld is quite bugged. I couldn't find a way to have it working with a timer, so I tried it via a command "/sync" which worked. After that I put
pawn Код:
OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, "/sync");
under OnPlayerConnect which didn't work, BUT putting it under OnPlayerSpawn amazingly fixed the problem.
I hope this'll help others with the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
After a lot of experimenting I figured out that SetVehicleVirtualWorld is quite bugged. I could find a way to have it working with a timer, so I tried it via a command "/sync" which worked. After that I put
pawn Код:
OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, "/sync");
under OnPlayerConnect which didn't work, BUT putting it under OnPlayerSpawn amazingly fixed the problem.
I hope this'll help others with the same problem
Well, at least you stated how you fixed it so others who have similar problems can find the solution.

Iknow its an old topic but i wonder if this is better fixed now in samp ?
Because im making vehicles in a virtual world ..when i teleport to them they wont show
But if im standing at the place they should show up and use a command that sets me as a player to
the viirtual world there at then it does work.
Anyone an idea why teleporting to it doesnt ?