64 bit..

Hello maybe someone has 64 bit samp 0.3 client or can tell me where can I download it? Because I have 64 bit windows and I can't install 32 bit client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakierka
Hello maybe someone has 64 bit samp 0.3 client or can tell me where can I download it? Because I have 64 bit windows and I can't install 32 bit client.
What windows you have? windows 7 Windows xp Windows vista ? ?

offcourse it can install on x64.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabeer1337
Quote:
What windows you have? windows 7 Windows xp Windows vista ? ?
Windows 7. But never mind.. It works still, but I don't know how..

You can install 32bit applications in 64bit operating systems (or in most of them). If you can watch videos in *******, you are using a 32bit browser, and a 32bit version of flash player too.
Most 64bit operating systems emulate 32bit applications, with close-to-none performance loss.

Quote:
Sure you can install, run it as administrator, after that set the compatibility mode to Windows 98/ME, after that you can it, make sure gta_sa.exe it is in the same condition.

I have 64 bit, and it runs perfectly.

[img width=1024 height=450]http://i37.tinypic.com/33fcbhz.png[/img]