[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by √ǐp
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
With this new update the object loading problem is defiantly reduced alot. It happens on rare occasions now (happened like 4 times today) and after the update one death will make your objects load properly.
So basically just make a teleport which will get all of your weapons, health and armour, respawn you then teleport you to somewhere and give back weapons and health and armour. I guess respawn will help instead of killing..

Btw. Incognito maybe you should get some help form ****** or someone, so maybe they will help ya make objects load properly.

Anyway, I really appreciate your work, keep it up! We need more ppl just like u
That doesn't work it has to be a death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by √ǐp
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
With this new update the object loading problem is defiantly reduced alot. It happens on rare occasions now (happened like 4 times today) and after the update one death will make your objects load properly.
So basically just make a teleport which will get all of your weapons, health and armour, respawn you then teleport you to somewhere and give back weapons and health and armour. I guess respawn will help instead of killing..

Btw. Incognito maybe you should get some help form ****** or someone, so maybe they will help ya make objects load properly.

Anyway, I really appreciate your work, keep it up! We need more ppl just like u
i think Incognito is capable of doing it him self this problems only you and BUP13 no one else.

The objects won't show if you use framework 4.0

Edit: Woops, my bad. It works

Quote:
Originally Posted by √ǐp
If you don't know how to use the streamer properly then it doesn't mean it isn't coded correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by √ǐp
The objects won't show if you use framework 4.0
How does this relate to linux? Does linux have some sort of framework requirement?

The .NET Framework is required only for Windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Is there an object converter for this? Because I have a lot of objects and want to test if this is good (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
Quote:
Is there an object converter for this? Because I have a lot of objects and want to test if this is good (:
If you spent 10 seconds looking at the first post or the script, you would know this uses the CreateDynamicObject format, which is shown as YSI in most converters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazza!
******'s streamer, same syntax.
Meaning, when you convert, use that one.

EDIT: Sorry Kylla, I was searching for that post to quote for him, didn't see your post

Yes, i can't run on linux this streamer. Run time 19. In server.cfg plugins streamer i tried it plugins streamer.co no effects. On windows it works all right

Fixed ... Well you need change -1 Vw if you want object stream for all vitrual worlds.

Quote:
I don't know if it has any bearing on your problem, but you're using Create3DTextLabel in both examples. You need to use CreateDynamic3DTextLabel for streamed 3D text labels.
The first one is CreateDynamic3DTextLabel in the script, I just named it wrong on the post.

What exactly is not working about it? The streamed 3D text labels are displaying fine here, but note that updates will only be sent to players if the plugin has detected that their position has changed (no need to waste processing power on idle players). This means that if you attach a 3D text label to a moving player or vehicle, then it will not be visible to other players until they, too, have moved within the distance that the item is allowed to stream.

I'm having a serious problem with the latest version of the streamer, some objects appear, others don't, it appears when your actually a feet away, the draw distance is set to 200, older versions work fine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylla
I'm having a serious problem with the latest version of the streamer, some objects appear, others don't, it appears when your actually a feet away, the draw distance is set to 200, older versions work fine..
True.

And could someone show me a basic script for multiple checkpoints, I dont get it =/

Kylla: Nothing has changed about the streaming code in v2.3.3. Whatever problems you are experiencing now are probably present in the older versions as well. Make sure that you are compiling your scripts with the latest include file. Also, keep in mind that some objects may not appear if the internal limit (254 per-player) has been reached.

[03]Garsino: Just use CreateDynamicCP (which returns a checkpoint ID) and OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP (which checkpoint IDs are passed to).

Quote:
Kylla: Nothing has changed about the streaming code in v2.3.3. Whatever problems you are experiencing now are probably present in the older versions as well. Make sure that you are compiling your scripts with the latest include file. Also, keep in mind that some objects may not appear if the internal limit (254 per-player) has been reached.
I found the problem, I'm creating too many per-player objects under OnPlayerRequestClass, can you PLEASE add support for objects in OnPlayerRequestClass, I don't see any objects there, or can you at the least tell me what to change.

Quote:
Quote:
I found the problem, I'm creating too many per-player objects under OnPlayerRequestClass, can you PLEASE add support for objects in OnPlayerRequestClass, I don't see any objects there, or can you at the least tell me what to change.
you need to use Global Objects for that. for example:

pawn Код:
new object1;
new object2;

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
    object1 = CreatePlayerObject(playerid,x,y,z,r1,r2,r3);
    object2 = CreatePlayerObject(playerid,x,y,z,r1,r2,r3);
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    DestroyPlayerObject(playerid, object1);
    DestroyPlayerObject(playerid, object2);
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Quote:
you need to use Global Objects for that. for example:

pawn Код:
new object1;
new object2;

{
    object1 = CreatePlayerObject(playerid,x,y,z,r1,r2,r3);
    object2 = CreatePlayerObject(playerid,x,y,z,r1,r2,r3);
    return 1;
}

{
    DestroyPlayerObject(playerid, object1);
    DestroyPlayerObject(playerid, object2);
    return 1;
}
I know how to do it, and I'm doing just that, though I have about 100 objects I need to show under OnPlayerRequestClass, I want it streamed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toney
So stream it what a problem?

pawn Код:
new object1;
new object2;

{
    object1 = CreateDynamicObject(playerid, X, Y, Z, R1, R2, R3, VirtualWorld, Interior, Playerid, ViewDistance);
    object2 = CreateDynamicObject(playerid, X, Y, Z, R1, R2, R3, VirtualWorld, Interior, Playerid, ViewDistance);
    return 1;
}

{
    DestroyDynamicObject(object1);
    DestroyDynamicObject(object2);
    return 1;
}
First off, CreateDynamicObject doesnt have a playerid parameter. And Incognito mentioned the objects won't show up under OnPlayerRequestClass since your position is 0.0.