[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

+ sometimes it's randomly destroying vehicles. I haven't able to fix it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
+ sometimes it's randomly destroying vehicles. I haven't able to fix it before.
Did you contact Incognito about adding vehicles into streamer?

Yes, but it's bugged. Sometimes vehicle disappear or it's trainer and I don't know why. (There was a vehicle streamer, it also has similar bug nevertheless with mine version it's a bit different)

Maybe in the future I will check this again, but now I even don't have a normal computer to run Visual Studio. Therefore, it's now difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but it's bugged. Sometimes vehicle disappear or it's trainer and I don't know why. (There was a vehicle streamer, it also has similar bug nevertheless with mine version it's a bit different)

Maybe in the future I will check this again, but now I even don't have a normal computer to run Visual Studio. Therefore, it's now difficult.
I don't think it's possible to have a vehicle streamer that really is stable, and I think this is partly a client issue too.

rt-2

It's possible.

*** Streamer Plugin: CreateDynamicObject: Expecting 14 parameter(s), but found 12 problemes

Can anyone please compile the latest version of streamer for me? I just don't want to download a C++ compiler for 1 compile task. At least for Windows, I can do the Linux on my VPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaradam
Посмотреть сообщение
Can anyone please compile the latest version of streamer for me? I just don't want to download a C++ compiler for 1 compile task. At least for Windows, I can do the Linux on my VPS.
http://www.filedropper.com/streamer_1

Thanks a lot!

I compiled on Linux (Debian) too, here it is, if anyone needs it:
http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/streamer_2

How to fix?
*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x278001) does not match plugin version (0x279001)[...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oficer
Посмотреть сообщение
How to fix?
*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x278001) does not match plugin version (0x279001)[...]
Make sure your plugin's version is the same as the include's version, then recompile all scripts that use the Streamer.

Either look in the include/server_log to see the versions, or download both plugin and include from GitHub.

Hi,

I'm the owner of a RP server who runs at approximatively 100 players each night. Our GameMode has over 80k lines of mapping.
Since a few days, we have trouble when installing new mappings on the server. They simply don't appear when we try teleporting to them.
Sometimes they do appear for like a second, then dissapear.

Would you know how to fix this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipardeur
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

I'm the owner of a RP server who runs at approximatively 100 players each night. Our GameMode has over 80k lines of mapping.
Since a few days, we have trouble when installing new mappings on the server. They simply don't appear when we try teleporting to them.
Sometimes they do appear for like a second, then dissapear.

Would you know how to fix this issue?
Do you have losts of objects mapped in one small area? You may need to play around with Streamer_SetMaxItems or possibly Streamer_SetRadiusMultiplier to play around with limits. Also it would help to reduce the stream distance a bit for objects also.

Problem solved, that was just a problem with interiors ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipardeur
Посмотреть сообщение
Problem solved, that was just a problem with interiors ID.
Yeah... It happens

How to set dynamic label as static? For other items setting stream distance to -1.0 works, but for labels not. It seems that draw distance play role, but setting it to -1.0 or 0.0 also don't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball
Посмотреть сообщение
How to set dynamic label as static? For other items setting stream distance to -1.0 works, but for labels not. It seems that draw distance play role, but setting it to -1.0 or 0.0 also don't work.
The Draw Distance doesn't influence the stream distance at all, if anything you have to set the stream distance to -1.0 (which is one of the least arguments of CreateDynamic3DTextLabel()).

I'm surprised that -1.0 made your item static, instead of just applying the default stream distance.

Quote:

The Draw Distance doesn't influence the stream distance at all

Are you sure, did you test it? As I wrote, changing stream distance in function CreateDynamic3DTextLabel do nothing, but if I change draw distance, then I can see it from far distance.

Quote:

I'm surprised that -1.0 made your item static, instead of just applying the default stream distance.

Quote from Streamer's wiki:

Quote:

Specifying a negative streaming distance (setting streamdistance to -1.0) will make an item static. All distance checks are omitted on static items, meaning they will always be visible, and they will therefore take priority over non-static items. See Streamer_ToggleStaticItem for easily toggling this setting on existing items.

Also Streamer_ToggleStaticItem doesn't work if I use it on dynamic label.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure, did you test it? As I wrote, changing stream distance in function CreateDynamic3DTextLabel do nothing, but if I change draw distance, then I can see it from far distance.

Quote from Streamer's wiki:

Also Streamer_ToggleStaticItem doesn't work if I use it on dynamic label.
I'm 100% sure about the first thing I said, because the draw distance is an option of the normal SA-MP function, it just defines from which distance it is visible, not at which distance it gets streamed in.

Try it with stream distance, not draw distance.

You can use an unrealistically high value for Draw Distance, however the maximum Draw Distance is somewhere at 600 to 700 meters (cannot be changed by the Streamer).

If you want to make a global 3DText you should use a PlayerText3D and calculate a position between the actual position and the player position at a very far distance.

Quote:

I'm 100% sure about the first thing I said

So test this code

Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("Nitro", -1, 0.0, 0.0, 3.0, 5.0, .testlos = 0, .streamdistance = -1.0);
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("Repair", -1, 0.0, 0.0, 13.0, 5.0, .testlos = 0, .streamdistance = -1.0);
I can't see these labels from far distance.

Quote:

You can use an unrealistically high value for Draw Distance

I know that, but why if I could make it better by making it static?