[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Sorry about that. There was indeed a bug in v2.8.1. It should be fixed now, so try redownloading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry about that. There was indeed a bug in v2.8.1. It should be fixed now, so try redownloading.
Please do not ignore me!

Quote:

How I can put the map lighting.

why not

*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x26105) does not match plugin version (0x281001) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

version 2.8.1 update from github of Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardluciano
Посмотреть сообщение
why not

*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x26105) does not match plugin version (0x281001) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

version 2.8.1 update from github of Incognito
Update both the plugin AND include.

*Delete it fixed Thank Jeroen52

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardluciano
Посмотреть сообщение
*Delete it fixed Thank Jeroen52
No problem.

I got the problem, I started the server but isn't UP and also I saw Segmentation Fault (core dumped) on Linux log. It might be streamer or my speedo (Using PlayerTextDrawSetPreviewModel) ? When I'm not using my speedo, it's looks normal.

Fixed.

OnPlayerEditDynamicObject is problematic. Version: 2.8.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampkinq
Посмотреть сообщение
OnPlayerEditDynamicObject is problematic. Version: 2.8.2
What is the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen52
Посмотреть сообщение
What is the problem?
My English is bad, I tried to explain with this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTsn...ature=*********

Can't delete and then create a checkpoint within the same sequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe it would be useful to have a native 'CountDynamicObjects' which would return value of all the objects created, oh and OnDynamicObjectMoved would be nice callback for the future

I hope it won't make problems which combination zcmd + foreach + streamer because of all redefinitions:
Код:
\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(58) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
\pawno\include\streamer.inc(75) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
\pawno\include\streamer.inc(94) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")
\pawno\include\streamer.inc(113) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerDisconnect")
got the same proplem

Update SA-MP to newest version.

Guys,
does Streamer has function which will count 3D labels who are shown for player(labels who player can see on display)? And also function which will return ID of label which is nearest to the center of display(coords 0, 0).

Streamer(server to be more accurate) has nothing to do with how and when labels are shown on screen. This is done clientside and it depends on camera position and angle and LOS.

You can achieve what you want by using WorldToScreen and ColAndreas.

With ColAndreas? I don't Know how ColAndreas can help me.

Use ColAndreas to test LOS serverside.

Incognito wow mate, you made an awesome Plugin.
but i am having Problem on Windows 10 its not loading
how can i fix it?
pawn Код:
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3x, (C)2005-2013 SA-MP Team

[00:27:00] filterscripts = ""  (string)
[00:27:00]
[00:27:00] Server Plugins
[00:27:00] --------------
[00:27:00]  Loading plugin: streamer
[00:27:00]   Failed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannesenn
Посмотреть сообщение
With ColAndreas? I don't Know how ColAndreas can help me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
Use ColAndreas to test LOS serverside.
You basically just loop over the texts, use WorldToScreen with the texts' position to see if it is on the player's screen at all, if it is use a ColAndreas ray to see if the player can see it (no walls in between).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
You basically just loop over the texts, use WorldToScreen with the texts' position to see if it is on the player's screen at all, if it is use a ColAndreas ray to see if the player can see it (no walls in between).
There's a one problem, each label will be different trigger, so how I should connect labels and triggers?