[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Quote:

One of our mostly harmless robots seems to think you are not a human.
Because of that, it’s hidden your profile from the public. If you really are human, please contact support to have your profile reinstated. We promise we won’t require DNA proof of your humanity.

Sorry about that. I've contacted GitHub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry about that. I've contacted GitHub.
That happend with me too some time ago XD

When I started to read the latest replies I started to panic, but I hope that it can be resolved as soon as possible.

Hmm, Streamer Plugin 2.7.8:
https://github.com/AbyssMorgan/SA-MP...master/plugins

Has github responded to your account being deleted?

And we're back in business!

Thanks Incognito !

Thanks for the amazing Links Glad problem got resolved

Maybe someone can think a way to re-stream a single object ?

When I apply Material color to an object, and reset it to default it loses its original coloring, unless I recreate the object or go away, so it can re-stream. Streamer_Update/Ex didnt helped.

Hello everybody.

I would like to apologize for my poor English and if anybody has already written it before.
But, I've got a small suggestion for object streamer.

Imagine, that we have a big amount of streamed objects in one place (for example - interior). As I understood, streamer will check distance between each and every one object and between each and every one player.
But, what if we combine all these objects in one place into an special object area? I mean, when we creating objects, we declare, that they are from specified area. So, streamer would only check a distance between player and this area, and if it's alright, stream all object from this area.
I think it will be less distance check, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuris
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everybody.

I would like to apologize for my poor English and if anybody has already written it before.
But, I've got a small suggestion for object streamer.

Imagine, that we have a big amount of streamed objects in one place (for example - interior). As I understood, streamer will check distance between each and every one object and between each and every one player.
But, what if we combine all these objects in one place into an special object area? I mean, when we creating objects, we declare, that they are from specified area. So, streamer would only check a distance between player and this area, and if it's alright, stream all object from this area.
I think it will be less distance check, isn't it?
I suggested this on GitHub about 6 months ago. My suggestion was to assign dynamic items to a specific dynamic area, it would be a bit like you said.

https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...ugin/issues/71

So far, IStuntmanI and JernejL supported the idea. I've had no reply from Incognito, however, since h has closed the issue yet I'm guessing he has at least considered it.

How to fix "Error: Function not registered: 'CreateDynamicObject'" ?:<

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiobizza
Посмотреть сообщение
How to fix "Error: Function not registered: 'CreateDynamicObject'" ?:<
Load the plugin.

Add 'streamer' to the 'plugins' line of your server.cfg, make sure the plugin is in the 'plugins' folder, and viola.

still doesn't work.. )

you may just wrong order plugins

crashdetect - must be first
nativechecker - must be last

plugins crashdetect ... nativechecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkpnk
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't even trigger anything with OnPlayerEnterDynamicRaceCP
Код:
OnPlayerEnterDynamicRaceCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
     printf('TEST');
     return 1;
}
OnPlayerLeaveDynamicRaceCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
     printf('TEST2');
     return 1;
}
Returns nothing never, I tried:
Код:
RaceStart = CreateDynamicRaceCP(1, x, y, z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 25, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), GetPlayerInterior(playerid), -1, STREAMER_RACE_CP_SD);
But when I try to go over, into my checkpoint, nothing happens, thanks!
pawn Код:
if(checkpointid == RaceStart)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiliz
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
if(checkpointid == RaceStart)
Did you even read what he said?

Hello,

Is it possible that the default 3d text labels for players are not working anymore when I use the streamer?
All player labels are gone suddenly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

Is it possible that the default 3d text labels for players are not working anymore when I use the streamer?
All player labels are gone suddenly.
I thought this was a scripting issue of mine

If is windows u need instal this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=48145