[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

No of course I have it in my gamemode^^
public OnPlayerSelectDynamicObject(playerid, objectid, modelid, Float, Float:y, Float:z)
I was just listing the other ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by axi92
Посмотреть сообщение
No of course I have it in my gamemode^^
public OnPlayerSelectDynamicObject(playerid, objectid, modelid, Float, Float:y, Float:z)
I was just listing the other ones
And does it return 1, or 0? And are you sure you have SelectDynamicObject within your script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeReality
Посмотреть сообщение
And does it return 1, or 0? And are you sure you have SelectDynamicObject within your script?
There is no such thing as SelectDynamicObject... XD

But the problem, must be the return.

I have it like this:
Код:
CMD:eo(playerid, params[])
{
	if(GetPlayerFraktionID(playerid) == 2 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1 /* || IsACop(playerid) */ || GetPlayerFraktionID(playerid) == 13 || (GetPlayerFraktionID(playerid) == 9 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] >= 7))
	{
		SelectObject(playerid);
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "Du kannst nun ein Object auswдhlen, welches du editieren mцchtest");
	}
	return 1;
}

Does the message get sent? If not, it's a problem with your code and not SelectObject...

Yes the message is sent and I get also the mouse to move but when I klick on the object nothing happens:

https://www.*******.com/edit?o=U&video_id=HPReiz_4ufI

fu** I would bite my ass if I could, I found the fail I have an filterscript where the callback was in it and returned 1 so the real callback in the gamemode was not called...

Thanks 4 the help^^ damn Im stupid xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by axi92
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes the message is sent and I get also the mouse to move but when I klick on the object nothing happens:

https://www.*******.com/edit?o=U&video_id=HPReiz_4ufI

fu** I would bite my ass if I could, I found the fail I have an filterscript where the callback was in it and returned 1 so the real callback in the gamemode was not called...

Thanks 4 the help^^ damn Im stupid xD
And we already told you this before. If you would've listened before you would not be stupid, but you did not listen. Therefore yes, you are stupid... :P

I dont know why, but if i use the newer Versions (streamer 2.7.0 and above) in combination with the newest mysql (R39-2) my callbacks in mysql query never gets called.
any tips for me? 2.7.0 works fine with mysql for me.

I updated my server with the new 2.7.5 streamer version but i have a problem. When I move an object (e.g. open a gate) and the player enter an interior than comes out, the object goes back the original position.
How can I solve this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
I noticed this too and an issue has been raised here. For now, I backdated to 2.7.3 (the last version I used, I skipped 2.7.4).
Did you test that with native objects ( i'm not sure if is an streamer issue, maybe i'm wrong ).

@ edit

yes i'm wrong my logic was correct if you back to old version if the bugs continues..

I said that because the bug on 0.3.7.

Sorry guys, i'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
I noticed this too and an issue has been raised here. For now, I backdated to 2.7.3 (the last version I used, I skipped 2.7.4).
Yeah, I see. I backdated to 2.7.3 too and it's work. Thanks.

Was AttachDynamicObjectToObject added with 2.7.5?

I was just trying AttachDynamicObjectToObject function but it doesn't seem to be working...

I create both objects with CreateDynamicObject, ids 4789 & 4790 and when I tried to attach 4789 to 4790, 4790 disappeared and I got the message: "Warning bad object model id: 79626240"
Both model ids were 1215, not sure where that value comes from, but I hope it helps you to debug it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mati233
Посмотреть сообщение
I was just trying AttachDynamicObjectToObject function but it doesn't seem to be working...

I create both objects with CreateDynamicObject, ids 4789 & 4790 and when I tried to attach 4789 to 4790, 4790 disappeared and I got the message: "Warning bad object model id: 79626240"
Both model ids were 1215, not sure where that value comes from, but I hope it helps you to debug it.
Are you using version 2.7.5? It has a bug which was already reported, so it should be fixed soon I guess.
2.7.3 is working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr0tchy
Посмотреть сообщение
I updated my server with the new 2.7.5 streamer version but i have a problem. When I move an object (e.g. open a gate) and the player enter an interior than comes out, the object goes back the original position.
How can I solve this problem?
For information, a new version v2.7.5.1 has been released today by Incognito for fixing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using version 2.7.5? It has a bug which was already reported, so it should be fixed soon I guess.
2.7.3 is working.
Yes, I'm using 2.7.5.
What you mean 2.7.3 is working? Wasn't this function added only in 2.7.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mati233
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I'm using 2.7.5.
What you mean 2.7.3 is working? Wasn't this function added only in 2.7.5?
See Raphinity's post above

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
See Raphinity's post above
I will test it, but since it doesn't mention any bug on that function I just assume that it won't work.

EDIT: Tested 2.7.5.1, and of course, same issue

The moving object rotation bug should be fixed in v2.7.5.1. As for AttachDynamicObjectToObject and AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer, those functions may not work properly yet due to bugs in YSF R10 (from my understanding). I don't know if kurta999 has released it yet, but you can try YSF R11 to see if those issues have been resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
The moving object rotation bug should be fixed in v2.7.5.1. As for AttachDynamicObjectToObject and AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer, those functions may not work properly yet due to bugs in YSF R10 (from my understanding). I don't know if kurta999 has released it yet, but you can try YSF R11 to see if those issues have been resolved.
It doesn't seem to have been released yet, only a beta, but the link is broken...
Hope YSF R11 gets this fixed

PS: Thank you for awesome work bro!

EDIT: kurta has released the r11 beta but it still doesn't cover this bug...