[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
I've got a problem: Before, with a big streamdistance (9000) at CreateDynamicCP it showed the checkpoint anywhere you would be, but now it is showing only if you get close to it, but if you get far from it, it won't dissapear. I don't think that I modified something in code, but I think it may be from a new version of the streamer. Any idea how I could make it to be shown everywhere on map ?
If you want it to show everywhere, why not use SetPlayerCheckpoint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want it to show everywhere, why not use SetPlayerCheckpoint?
If the streamer will stream any checkpoint, then the SetPlayerCheckpoint checkpoint will dissapear and never show again.

Hi all, is there define like INVALID_OBJECT_ID, INVALID_3DTEXTLABEL?

Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi all, is there define like INVALID_OBJECT_ID, INVALID_3DTEXTLABEL?

Max
pawn Код:
#define INVALID_3DTEXT_ID                       (0xFFFF)
#define INVALID_OBJECT_ID                       (0xFFFF)
in a_samp.inc

Thank you

Same for the streamer?

Max

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you

Same for the streamer?

Max
Yeah, it's same for the streamer too.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you,

so i could just fick it by

IsValidDynamic3dTextLabel()

And thats all ?

max
IsValidDynamic3dTextLabel what value return?

if i use some create3dtext and the rest createdynamic can i have problem with disappear 3dtextlabel?

another question what is the correct use of createdynamic, destroydynamic and isvalid?

for example to create a DP or label on graffiti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTrucker
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
#define INVALID_3DTEXT_ID                       (0xFFFF)
#define INVALID_OBJECT_ID                       (0xFFFF)
in a_samp.inc
Those are valid streamer ID's use -1 instead.

Guys! it stills says this "Script[gamemode/Test.amx]: Run Time error 19: "File or function is not found"
Number of Vehicle Models: 0

First, be sure you've loaded the streamer.dll/.so plugin (to load it if you don't know, add a "plugins" in your server.cfg and add " streamer" after the "plugins" word, which will basically give "plugins streamer". If you want to add more (such as sscanf, mysql, irc, audio, crashdetect, nativechecker, and others), simply add their names after "streamer" separated with a space.

Hey Guys,

i know that this question is answered very often, but what are the best settings for that Streamer?
I want to have good streamed Maps (the Maps don't have more then 450 Obects)

So guys, exists any Plugin / Include wich can help me with my performance problems or did you have good Settings for me?

Thanks for your answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev1ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey Guys,

i know that this question is answered very often, but what are the best settings for that Streamer?
I want to have good streamed Maps (the Maps don't have more then 450 Obects)

So guys, exists any Plugin / Include wich can help me with my performance problems or did you have good Settings for me?

Thanks for your answers.
It really depends on what you need with less than 450 objects the default settings should suffice keep in mind it also matters what you set the streamdistance on objects as well so there are many factors. For the most part the default is fine but larger values will work fine as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
It really depends on what you need with less than 450 objects the default settings should suffice keep in mind it also matters what you set the streamdistance on objects as well so there are many factors. For the most part the default is fine but larger values will work fine as well.
Thanks for your answer. I have now 1000 Objects in a large Area of Los Santos. Now the Streamdistance is for each Object on 600, thats really Buggy. Is it the right way to set more Stream Distance for the Big Objects and a low Stream Distance for the Decoration Objects?

The other Question is, if it possible to stream 1 or 2 Big Building Objects with a soft fade-in & fade-out ( if i leave the area of this object ).

Good stuff and very useful

Keep it up!!!

Hey Guys,

i'm now working on a priority System. You have 3 priority's and you can click on each Object and set a priority from 1 to 3. You can set the Draw and Stream Distance for each Object Ingame with the priority level.

Now i want to ask you, what are the best Stram & Draw Distances for the 3 priority's (1 for low, 2 for mid and 3 for the best Stram/Distance)?

What do you think are the best settings, here are mine:

priority 1: Stream 250.0, Draw 100.0
priority 2: Stream 350.0, Draw 200.0
priority 2: Stream 500.0, Draw 300.0

Thanks for your answers!

Fixed, disregard.

I'm getting lots of warnings that the specified ID is invalid, but I think it is correct. I'm creating a map icon per player and then I update the positions.. why?

Download link down! Bitte updaten

klaus1n3 : Refresh the github page. You thought that the link was down just because Github displayed either nothing or a unicorn message : it's that the site was overloaded at the moment.