[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

The default SA:MP OnPlayerEditObject and OnPlayerSelectObject aren't being called when I use this plugin (I placed a printf line at the beginning and nothing was printed!). Why?

So, when you set a player to a custom interior, sometimes he will fall through the floor because objects are not streamed fast enough. Any way to detect if all the objects that should be streamed for the player are actually streamed in? I know I can freeze the player and use a timer, but sometimes objects are streamed in faster than that so the freeze is not needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by im
Посмотреть сообщение
So, when you set a player to a custom interior, sometimes he will fall through the floor because objects are not streamed fast enough. Any way to detect if all the objects that should be streamed for the player are actually streamed in? I know I can freeze the player and use a timer, but sometimes objects are streamed in faster than that so the freeze is not needed.
Actually it depends on the player pings too. You can set small and big timer upto the player pings. If the player pings are < 100, it will spawn the player in 3 seconds. Or if the player is having 200>, it will spawn the player in 5-6 seconds.

Or you can use Streamer_UpdateEx to pre-load the objects before setting the position to a player; however, using Streamer_UpdateEx and a timer of 1.5-2 seconds would be better.

How long does Streamer_UpdateEx keep data for?

For example, if I'm in a custom interior and I use the /spectate option to spectate a player in another interior, can I use Streamer_UpdateEx in my /spectate command so that the custom interior I was in before spectating will stay loaded for me? When I use /specoff, my position is set back to the custom interior so I'll fall through the floor.

Also, can Streamer_UpdateEx be used multipl times to preload multiple interiors?

Yes, also mention the correct coordinates or get the player position (whatever was it before the spectate)

pawn Код:
Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1);

what is the playerid = -1? what does?

Good PluGin .

how i can see if the player enter the checkpoint with this streamer? it is the regular way or i need specials functions?

deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueicy
Посмотреть сообщение
Does anyone else experience problems, when creating objects otherwise than using ongamemodeinit?

For me the objects just disappear after some time.
I don't have any problem. I add my objects in a filterscript and some other callbacks that will remove the objects after some time by script. I have objects added outside ongamemodeinit/onfilterscriptinit callback and remove them after about 5 minutes, and it doesn't disappear itself.

I guess he problem is probably caused by creating non-dynamic objects overtime so it start to reach the limit.

Hello everyone..
Does anyone know how to get data object E_STREAMER_INTERIOR_ID, E_STREAMER_WORLD_ID and PlayerObjectID
I using
Quote:

new ds[32];
Streamer_GetArrayData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, id, E_STREAMER_INTERIOR_ID, ds);

But it is not working

Has anyone had problems with OnPlayerEditDyanmicObject() and OnPlayerSelectDynamicObject() not being called?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Has anyone had problems with OnPlayerEditDyanmicObject() and OnPlayerSelectDynamicObject() not being called?
Um.. I don't think so (Unless you spelt it wrong like I see here O.O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
Um.. I don't think so (Unless you spelt it wrong like I see here O.O)
Did you even try those callbacks yourself ?

I did, it calls fine here. Do you need my test code?

Alright just making sure, I'll have to keep looking.

Lets see that test code anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_116
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone..
Does anyone know how to get data object E_STREAMER_INTERIOR_ID, E_STREAMER_WORLD_ID and PlayerObjectID
I using

But it is not working
Try to use 'Streamer_GetIntData' instead of the Array function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeap... it's a huge problem..

Nice streamer