[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

It would be nice if the Streamer could Update for a Player if a item was created.
When i created a CP i have to move or do something to Update the Streamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho77
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be nice if the Streamer could Update for a Player if a item was created.
Use Streamer_Update(playerid)

Use Streamer_Update. But yes, it should sync automatically.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Use this at OnPlayerConnect:
Код:
Streamer_ToggleIdleUpdate(playerid, 1);
I think that this function is made to update the streamer while you are not moving. I didn't tested this function.

Yes, I use it

I did it so:
Код:
stock p_CreateDynamicCP(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0)
{
    new cpid = -1;
    cpid = CreateDynamicCP(x, y, z, size, worldid, interiorid, playerid, streamdistance);
    Streamer_Update(playerid);
    return cpid;
}
But if i use it at 3dTextlabels i got a lot of Errors:

Код:
stock p_CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0)
{
	new Text3D:ddid = -1;
	ddid =CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(text, color, x, y, z, drawdistance, attachedplayer, attachedvehicle, testlos, worldid, interiorid, playerid, streamdistance);
    Streamer_Update(playerid);
    return ddid;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by costel_nistor96
Посмотреть сообщение
Use this at OnPlayerConnect:
Код:
Streamer_ToggleIdleUpdate(playerid, 1);
I think that this function is made to update the streamer while you are not moving. I didn't tested this function.
This could be, but then he is Updating much more then necessary, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really, see if you toggle it off it updates less, but leave it on and it's not going to increase in updates, it's just going to continually update.

It's like if someone gets the last of something at a shop, it feels like you lost it, but you haven't technically lost anything, as you never had it in the first place.

Strange analogy #46
Ah okay

Thanks

I think a vehicle Streamer isnt necessary because of the limit but if the streamer has a vehicle streamer, too, maybe anyone could use it.
Its only a idea for a next Big Update

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah okay

Thanks

I think a vehicle Streamer isnt necessary because of the limit but if the streamer has a vehicle streamer, too, maybe anyone could use it.
Its only a idea for a next Big Update
Now many servers use this streamer, but if there will be a vehicle streamer, much more servers will have this streamer.

Yes, because I think then there isnt a vehiclestreamer which is better

Code:
C:\Users\Andrei\Desktop\Server Teste R8\pawno\include\streamer.inc(220) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAPICON_LOCAL"
C:\Users\Andrei\Desktop\Server Teste R8\pawno\include\streamer.inc(439) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
How can I solve this ?

When I complie with #include <streamer> i`ve got this error

Objects are not loading during class selection and i am using this streamer .This is the condition

It would be a good idea to make something like:

Код:
Streamer_EnableItems(playerid, type, enable);

Example:
Streamer_EnableItems(playerid, STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 0);
where enable can be 1 or 0...

For example, if someone is in a race, the objects could be disabled, without putting him in a different world.
And Using the data manipulation functions is no good idea for 17k+ objects...

Maybe I'm stupid and didn't find a possible and good way.

@Crazyboobs:

Use Streamer_UpdateEx in OnPlayerRequestClass to make objects visible.
The position of the player isn't synced while in class selection, so the server and the streamer don't know where you are to show the objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems that I don't have that problem. When I spectate a player, I can still see objects controlled by the plugin.
I thought that there's no such a feature ... then I have a problem. I use the latest release from 2.6.1, streamer and GM compiled with latest include and I have the latest plugin, on windows.

Probably it was from me, I tested some things on PC, with a friend, I spectated him and I didn't seen any objects, I will test again and I will come back with a reply/edit.

Hello ,
Please how to fix this problem
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\*****\pawno\include\streamer.inc(332) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\*****\pawno\include\streamer.inc(354) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\*****\pawno\include\streamer.inc(376) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerDisconnect")

3 Warnings.

Can anyone explain how you use "CreateDynamicPolygon" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by costel_nistor96
Посмотреть сообщение
A bug (in fact, streamer plugin don't have this feature): If you are spectating somebody with TogglePlayerSpectating, PlayerSpectatePlayer/PlayerSpectateVehicle, streamed objects will not show at you, can you add this feature, please ?
See if this is fixed in the newest revision.

Added:

pawn Код:
native GetDynamicObjectMaterialText(objectid, materialindex, text[], &materialsize, fontface[], &fontsize, &bold, &fontcolor, &backcolor, &textalignment, maxtext = sizeof text, maxfontface = sizeof fontface);
native SetDynamicObjectMaterialText(objectid, materialindex, const text[], materialsize = OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128, const fontface[] = "Arial", fontsize = 24, bold = 1, fontcolor = 0xFFFFFFFF, backcolor = 0, textalignment = 0);

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGameR
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello ,
Please how to fix this problem
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\*****\pawno\include\streamer.inc(332) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\*****\pawno\include\streamer.inc(354) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\*****\pawno\include\streamer.inc(376) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerDisconnect")

3 Warnings.
Please help me

Thanks for update, but with R64 the crashdetect prints this, but in R62 works fine.
Now I don't know I'm idiot, or something don't work in the plugin/script.

I try to recomplie my scripts with r64, r62 inc, but I everytime get this with R64.
Код:
  Filterscript 'xStream.amx' loaded.
[2012/04/22 20:30:00] [debug] Run time error 5: "Invalid memory access"
[2012/04/22 20:30:00] [debug] Backtrace:
[2012/04/22 20:30:00] [debug] #0  001d815c in public Itter_OnGameModeInit () at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SERVER\gamemodes\nmss.pwn:39713
[2012/04/22 20:30:00] [debug] #1  native CallLocalFunction () from samp-server.exe
[2012/04/22 20:30:00] [debug] #2  00008864 in public zcmd_OnGameModeInit () at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SERVER\pawno\include\foreach.inc:639
[2012/04/22 20:30:00] [debug] #3  native CallLocalFunction () from samp-server.exe
[2012/04/22 20:30:00] [debug] #4  000016c4 in public Streamer_OnGameModeInit () at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SERVER\pawno\include\zcmd.inc:68
[2012/04/22 20:30:00] [debug] #5  native CallLocalFunction () from samp-server.exe
[2012/04/22 20:30:00] [debug] #6  00000c30 in public OnGameModeInit () at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SERVER\pawno\include\streamer.inc:324

[2012/04/22 20:30:01] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[2012/04/22 20:30:01] [debug]   Accessing element at negative index -1
[2012/04/22 20:30:01] [debug] Backtrace:
[2012/04/22 20:30:01] [debug] #0  0021dce4 in Float:GetElevatorZCoordForFloor (floorid=-1) at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SERVER\gamemodes\nmss.pwn:45480
[2012/04/22 20:30:01] [debug] #1  0021cc90 in Elevator_MoveToFloor (floorid=-1) at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SERVER\gamemodes\nmss.pwn:45324
[2012/04/22 20:30:01] [debug] #2  001d8ca8 in public OnDynamicObjectMoved (objectid=52938) at C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\SERVER\gamemodes\nmss.pwn:39798
Anyway the callback hook is even unstable in samp gdk?

It's impossible now, you can't attach "your player object to your player object."

Thanks for update, the bug caused by GetDynamicObjectPos().

Sorry, but what about SAMP GDK Callback hook? It's even unstable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
See if this is fixed in the newest revision.

Added:

pawn Код:
native GetDynamicObjectMaterialText(objectid, materialindex, text[], &materialsize, fontface[], &fontsize, &bold, &fontcolor, &backcolor, &textalignment, maxtext = sizeof text, maxfontface = sizeof fontface);
native SetDynamicObjectMaterialText(objectid, materialindex, const text[], materialsize = OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128, const fontface[] = "Arial", fontsize = 24, bold = 1, fontcolor = 0xFFFFFFFF, backcolor = 0, textalignment = 0);
Yes, now works fine, thanks. Sorry for this late response.

Also, Set/GetDynamicObjectMaterialText should have as first paramers these:
Код:
(objectid, text[], materialindex
not
Код:
(objectid, materialindex, text[]
To be easier to transform (just changing SetObjectMaterialText to SetDynamicObjectMaterialText).

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetObjectMaterialText