[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by _[HuN]_Epsilon_
View Post
Hello Incognito!

I use this plugin on my server to stream everything. (except mapicons)
The problem is that, that my server randomly crashes. I downloaded the crashdetect plugin which says:

The objects.pwn only includes the streamed objects (about 2500), and looks like this:

Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include streamer
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
// aprox. 2500 objects in CreateDynamicObject format
return 1;
}
public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
	DestroyAllDynamicObjects();
	return 1;
}
Try to check the streamer.inc. Also, crashdetect plugin cannot check what errors are caused here.
Try to download streamer plugin again and compile all your script with the include.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotH3Ad
View Post
Do map icons work in interiors? I can't get them to work in interiors, only outside interiors, and I'm not a noob.
pawn Code:
CreateDynamicMapIcon(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, type, color, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 100.0);
Have you used the interiorid parameter correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _[HuN]_Epsilon_
View Post
Hello Incognito!

I use this plugin on my server to stream everything. (except mapicons)
The problem is that, that my server randomly crashes. I downloaded the crashdetect plugin which says:

The objects.pwn only includes the streamed objects (about 2500), and looks like this:

Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include streamer
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
// aprox. 2500 objects in CreateDynamicObject format
return 1;
}
public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
	DestroyAllDynamicObjects();
	return 1;
}
Are you using windows? Because this plugin since 2.5.1 is randomly crashing on windows, on linux there isn't any problem.

Solid w/e doesnt work for me..

Kindly some one upload it on mediafire or some where so i can download it, Thank you

Yes. The X Y Z then act as the offset coordinates. The distance doesn't have a huge impact, it can be used together with the value of what you set as the drawdistance or a little higher.
Alternatively you can use Streamer_SetIntData with E_STREAMER_X, E_STREAMER_Y, E_STREAMER_Z and E_STREAMER_ATTACHED_PLAYER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think that using 1000 is optimal. Specially with a lot of objects. That would be because they don't actually need to be streamed in as there is no way they would be seen from that far, am I right? Besides it would be outside the current cell and would require more work from the plugin?
i think it wouldn't even stream for the player though, because the limit for samp/gta i think is 350. this would just probably create un-necessary lag for players

To use a bombing timer, which I'm currently using for this. If you punch a player out of the checkpoint you'll desync the player as in it'll still be detected that the player is in the checkpoint.

Can you try find a solution to this? I tried everything.

Try an additional area check? Or do you mean the player is paused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
Try an additional area check? Or do you mean the player is paused?
Stay in a checkpoint and watch a mate punch you out and then see what happens, tested it even with a blank script haha.

Add function: AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARRI0R
Посмотреть сообщение
Add function: AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle
Such function is not possible. There's no native SA-MP function for attaching a player object to a vehicle (hopefully one will come). But streamed objects actually are player objects.

Setting the draw distance of all objects would require a loop, it'd work the following:
pawn Код:
for(new objectid = 0, objects = Streamer_GetUpperBound(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT); objectid != objects; objectid++)
{
    Streamer_SetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, objectid, E_STREAMER_DRAW_DISTANCE, 300.0);
}
I don't know if Streamer_GetUpperBound works like that, but give it a try!

Thanks....

I have used your Pawn Code...But there are still problems..

The objects was created when you r very close to them.If you r not..you cannot see them...

Hello!

I did everything you said:

Quote:

streamer.so in Servercfg

Quote:

#include <streamer>

Quote:

CreateDynamicObject(8171,-2077.18066406,-171.63752747,34.32511139,0.00000000,0.00000000,0.0 0000000,-1,-1,-1,800);

But on my Server the objects doesn\'t spawn. Before i get the newst version all object loadet Perfectly with version 2.3.

I hopfe someone can help me

Best Regards

Very useful, Thanks man.

Code:
[16:10:04] Server Plugins
[16:10:04] --------------
[16:10:04]  Loading plugin: streamer.so
[16:10:04]   Failed (plugins/streamer.so: cannot restore segment prot after rel$
[16:10:04]  Loaded 0 plugins.
Help, does anyone know why this error?

~PS.: My host is linux

Can u make a version for SA:MP 0.3d (RC3)? There are Bugs with MoveDynamicObjects because MoveObjects has become new params..

CreateDynamicCP don't work for me. In 0.3c worked normaly in 0.3d CP disappears when you walk on it.

New binaries with some bug fixes: http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...n_v2_6_r16.rar

Thank You