[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Still having the same problem for some months. Streamed objects just won't show up in the class selection.
Streamer_Update and Streamer_UpdateEx don't work for me. The objects are only showing up if I was near them before I go to the class selection.
Everything works fine with CreateObject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
The first part of this code won't work (or won't work properly), but this will.

pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
    if(hittype == BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT)
    {
        new streamerid = Streamer_GetItemStreamerID(playerid, STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, hitid);
        if(IsValidDynamicObject(streamerid))
        {
            CallLocalFunction("OnPlayerShootDynamicObject", "dddfff", playerid, weaponid, streamerid, fX, fY, fZ);
        }
    }
}
idk why, but it never gets past here: if(hittype == BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT)
and yes, object is created with CreateDynamicObject.

I'm having issue that the streamer objects do not call OnPlayerWeaponShot when shooting streamer objects. I do not have any mapped objects using CreateObject to test against, but I sure know that it works against players, vehicles and world.

PHP код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playeridweaponidhittypehitidFloat:fXFloat:fYFloat:fZ) {

SendFormattedClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"%i, %i, %i, %f, %f, %f",weaponidhittypehitidfXfYfZ);
return 
1;

That message is not sent to client.
And if you wonder what is SendFormattedClientMessage, it is this:
PHP код:
#define SendFormattedClientMessage(%1,%2,%3,%4) format(FXF_str,sizeof(FXF_str),%3,%4); SendClientMessage(%1,%2,FXF_str) 
Edit:

After some testing I noticed that shots aren't being detected on player objects created with CreatePlayerObject. (0.3z R3-3 Windows Server)

Edit Edit:

After even more testing I found out that YSF R12 is preventing bullets from being detected.
I'll do more testing to see if I can avoid this.

Final Edit:
If you're using YSF R12, It won't detect player objects being hit with weapons.

Wow! This thing is really, really awesome.

Hello. Today when I update the gamemode with that Streamer Plugin v2.7.5.2 I was getting runtimeerror 7 stack underflow from gamemode publicswhen there's no problem in there and I was remove that new plugin streamer and back to 2.7.4 and know everything works fine

Bug: Area auto attaches to NPC id 0, you can enter area when you are near him ( on CreateDynamicCircle range ) but you can't exit it.
No attachments to npc on my side, i double and triple chekt it. As i sead you can't exit it. ( no response from OnPlayerLeaveDynamicArea )

Any reason why updating from an older version. 2.6 ish to the latest nothing i had in my gamemode works anymore? Checkpoints dont show, pickup / map icons etc. Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblexive
Посмотреть сообщение
Any reason why updating from an older version. 2.6 ish to the latest nothing i had in my gamemode works anymore? Checkpoints dont show, pickup / map icons etc. Thanks guys.
Are you using y_hooks by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not entirely sure if its using y_hook. I don't know about y_hook. I wasnt able to access the tutorial page on the forums :S Searching my gamemode there was nothing in regards to y_hook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there any issues with this plugin and y_hooks?
I happend to use latests plugin with y_hooks, but if there is any error. its undiscovered by me.

I should have mentioned this issue is with YSI 3.1

Hello, is it possible to add option: AttachMapIconToDynamicObject and Attach3DTextToDynamicObject
Here I present my issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTPBKOgd3I4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, is it possible to add option: AttachMapIconToDynamicObject and Attach3DTextToDynamicObject
Here I present my issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTPBKOgd3I4
The steamer plugin only calls existing natives to attach to stuff. There is no AttachMapIconToPlayerObject or Attach3DTextToPlayerObject, therefore the streamer can't add these functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
The steamer plugin only calls existing natives to attach to stuff. There is no AttachMapIconToPlayerObject or Attach3DTextToPlayerObject, therefore the streamer can't add these functions.
option "AttachPlayerObjectToObject" did not exist and was added

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение
option "AttachPlayerObjectToObject" did not exist and was added
Because that function was implemented by a other plugin, namely YSI. There are no plugins that implement AttachMapIconToPlayerObject or Attach3DTextToPlayerObject.

AFAIK, you can attach 3D text label to player object - only at creation, check CreatePlayer3DTextLabel parameters;

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreatePlayer3DTextLabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
AFAIK, you can attach 3D text label to player object - only at creation, check CreatePlayer3DTextLabel parameters;

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreatePlayer3DTextLabel
CreatePlayer3DTextLabel(playerid, text[], color, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, FloatrawDistance, attachedplayer, attachedvehicle, testLOS);

where to give the object id ?

Oh, sorry

I misunderstand that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca12
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello. Today when I update the gamemode with that Streamer Plugin v2.7.5.2 I was getting runtimeerror 7 stack underflow from gamemode publicswhen there's no problem in there and I was remove that new plugin streamer and back to 2.7.4 and know everything works fine
Someone? Thanks

This plugin has had good updates. Now I can no longer use the most current version, thanks to updates that have changed build. I can only use the 2.7.4 version, on, do not.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to compile, and so I'm prejudiced.