[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

I using CreateDynamic3DTextLabel and attachto vehicle. But z position not changed. How can i change attached 3dtext z position?

Thank you Incognito.

Ugh, update to v2.7.4

Is it a stable vehicle streamer ? I mean, is it safe to be used in a server being sure the vehicles are created ?

Nice job though, kurta999.

I really don't see the need for a vehicle streamer how many vehicles does a server really need? The other functions could be useful though.

*** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x27401) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zqkRazer
Посмотреть сообщение
*** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x27401) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
Update both plugin and include, (Include must be v2.7.4, Plugin must be v2.7.4 too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I really don't see the need for a vehicle streamer how many vehicles does a server really need? The other functions could be useful though.
Who have a big server with lot of maps, cities outside of SA, lot of houses with housecars, 2000 vehicle limit is not enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
Who have a big server with lot of maps, cities outside of SA, lot of houses with housecars, 2000 vehicle limit is not enough.
I don't buy that to be honest 2000 is more than enough if that is the case then those people are just careless and let things get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't buy that to be honest 2000 is more than enough if that is the case then those people are just careless and let things get out of hand.
Says the guy with a DayZ server where I see no vehicle. The things aren't out of hand, we need just a bigger limit. Actually roleplay and Fun servers need a lot of vehicles, especially if they want - for example - the house vehicles to be spawned everytime, or adding vehicles at every teleport. We need the limit bigger than 2000, a streamer would be perfect. If you don't see an use for it, just think that others will, I bet that if you will give a suggestion which you will need, I would eventually see it unuseful, but you will need it, when I don't. If you don't see anything good in it, just shut up, some others will need that thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
Says the guy with a DayZ server where I see no vehicle. The things aren't out of hand, we need just a bigger limit. Actually roleplay and Fun servers need a lot of vehicles, especially if they want - for example - the house vehicles to be spawned everytime, or adding vehicles at every teleport. We need the limit bigger than 2000, a streamer would be perfect. If you don't see an use for it, just think that others will, I bet that if you will give a suggestion which you will need, I would eventually see it unuseful, but you will need it, when I don't. If you don't see anything good in it, just shut up, some others will need that thing.
I'm just saying that you shouldn't need more than 2000 vehicles to me it's just sloppy careless scripting if you do plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
One server RP/Stunt with 1000 players dont need more 2000 vehicles........

1 player use 1 car at time not 2 or 3

Cars arent everything on servers

Or you could code efficiently with a maximum of 2000 vehicles in mind just unspawn owned vehicles if the vehicle limit is above X. There's a server i used to play on that does this well enough. Someone logs in with a load of cars, and there's a certain amount of owned vehicles spawned. It'll despawn the ones not in use, or the ones with the owners offline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag
Посмотреть сообщение
Or you could code efficiently with a maximum of 2000 vehicles in mind just unspawn owned vehicles if the vehicle limit is above X. There's a server i used to play on that does this well enough. Someone logs in with a load of cars, and there's a certain amount of owned vehicles spawned. It'll despawn the ones not in use, or the ones with the owners offline.
Yeah but the thing is, there are people that want to keep RP as realistic as possible. And by that I mean to completely remove the de spawn of cars and leave the vehicles spawned in the server 24/7 as then ppl would be able to RPly rob your car or crash it or whatever if you don't secure it properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah but the thing is, there are people that want to keep RP as realistic as possible. And by that I mean to completely remove the de spawn of cars and leave the vehicles spawned in the server 24/7 as then ppl would be able to RPly rob your car or crash it or whatever if you don't secure it properly.
I don't really think you are thinking this through correctly think about these issues.

1.) You keep adding all these streamed vehicles which keeps going up with how new accounts.
2.) What happens when you get thousands of dynamic cars all huddled into one area.

It's not going to work out.

Streamer plugin with vehicle streamer, first beta release:

This is streamer plugin 2.7.3. so please DO NOT test it in R4 or higher version, only with R3 or lower. DO NOT TRY to use it on live server, this is just a beta release.

Please test, thanks.
pawn Код:
forward OnDynamicVehicleSpawn(vehicleid);
forward OnPlayerEnterDynamicVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger);
forward OnPlayerExitDynamicVehicle(playerid, vehicleid);
forward OnDynamicVehicleMod(playerid, vehicleid, componentid);
forward OnDynamicVehiclePaintjob(playerid, vehicleid, paintjobid);
forward OnDynamicVehicleRespray(playerid, vehicleid, color1, color2);
forward OnDynamicVehDamageStatusUpdate(vehicleid, playerid);
forward OnUnoccupiedDynamicVehUpdate(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z); // Yet not updated to 0.3z R4
forward OnDynamicVehicleStreamIn(vehicleid, forplayerid);
forward OnDynamicVehicleStreamOut(vehicleid, forplayerid);

native CreateDynamicVehicle(modelid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRot, color1, color2, respawndelay, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 300.0);
native DestroyDynaimcVehicle(vehicleid);
native IsValidDynamicVehicle(vehicleid);
native IsDynamicVehicleStreamedIn(vehicleid, forplayerid);
native GetDynamicVehiclePos(vehicleid, &Float:x, &Float:y, &Float:z);
native SetDynamicVehiclePos(vehicleid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
native GetDynamicVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, &Float:z_angle);
native GetDynamicVehicleRotationQuat(vehicleid, &Float:w, &Float:x, &Float:y, &Float:z);
native SetDynamicVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, Float:z_angle);
native SetDynamicVehParamsForPlayer(vehicleid,playerid,objective,doorslocked);
native SetDynamicVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
native GetDynamicVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid, &engine, &lights, &alarm, &doors, &bonnet, &boot, &objective);
native SetDynamicVehicleToRespawn(vehicleid);
native LinkDynamicVehicleToInterior(vehicleid, interiorid);
native AddDynamicVehicleComponent(vehicleid, componentid);
native RemoveVDynamicehicleComponent(vehicleid, componentid);
native ChangeDynamicVehicleColor(vehicleid, color1, color2);
native ChangeDynamicVehiclePaintjob(vehicleid, paintjobid);
native SetDynamicVehicleHealth(vehicleid, Float:health);
native GetDynamicVehicleHealth(vehicleid, &Float:health);
native GetDynamicVehicleModel(vehicleid);
native RepairDynamicVehicle(vehicleid); // Repairs the damage model and resets the health
native GetDynamicVehicleVelocity(vehicleid, &Float:X, &Float:Y, &Float:Z);
native SetDynamicVehicleVelocity(vehicleid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z);
native SetDynamicVehAngularVelocity(vehicleid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z);
native GetDynamicVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, &panels, &doors, &lights, &tires);
native UpdateDynamicVehDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights, tires);

native GetPlayerDynamicVehicleID(playerid);
http://www.mfrserver.com/up/streamer.rar

You forgot to add an important native: GetPlayerDynamicVehicleID(playerid); .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaradam
Посмотреть сообщение
You forgot to add an important native: GetPlayerDynamicVehicleID(playerid); .
Thats already in the plugin, i just forgot from include.

E: Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
native DestroyDynaimcVehicle(vehicleid);

http://www.mfrserver.com/up/streamer.rar
Only bad write or is that the name of function?

@Pt : Just a bad write.

In the natives.h (from kurta999's github repo), it's defined like this :

pawn Код:
cell AMX_NATIVE_CALL DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(AMX *amx, cell *params);