[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Hello, I would like to ask a question about the streamer, could you please respond to me? I'll be looking forward to it.

1st: Do objects when rendered, render only to nearby players, or does the server create the object locally? I imagine it's something like PlayerObject, so I wanted to confirm that.

2 ° The drawndistance has to be with the player's or server's computer? Recently I've been testing huge maps and after an X value (between 200.0 and 250.0) I was crashed. However, I need more drawndistance and to find the solution I need to clarify if the limit of drawndistance has to be with the player's computer or hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimessi10
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I would like to ask a question about the streamer, could you please respond to me? I'll be looking forward to it.

1st: Do objects when rendered, render only to nearby players, or does the server create the object locally? I imagine it's something like PlayerObject, so I wanted to confirm that.

2 ° The drawndistance has to be with the player's or server's computer? Recently I've been testing huge maps and after an X value (between 200.0 and 250.0) I was crashed. However, I need more drawndistance and to find the solution I need to clarify if the limit of drawndistance has to be with the player's computer or hosting.
1. Streamer object is player object. It is rendered per player, but data is located at server too.

2. It shouldn't crash, something is wrong with your client or script. I was using huge maps, vice city or liberty city for example, with drawdistance like 1000.0. Also check streamdistance.

It's exactly these maps I was testing. I got the script, and just recompiled it and when I went to town to see it, it crashed. So I made changes to drawndistance and was able to use the map when I set it to 200.0. Aparta 250.0 was crashing. It was exactly the same thing on another racing map I was testing.

When this happened, I started to wonder if the problem would be my computer, because it was weak, I could not render the objects on the server side, or if it was because I could not render on the client side.

I've got weak 10 years old PC and its not crashing me. It may be mod related, check your modifications.

No modification. I'm going to do some tests and if I get good results, I'll comment on the others here.

Thanks for the attention, it was very important information.

Using SetDynamicObjectMaterial the weapon disappears.
How to solve it? With the usual SetObjectMaterial is not.

Me too when use that version of streamer plugins some objects not be load fine ! what happen with this version

OnPlayerShootDynamicObject Not called in linux servers ?

Code:
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3x, ©2005-2013 SA-MP Team

[20:00:46] filterscripts = ""  (string)
[20:00:46] 
[20:00:46] Server Plugins
[20:00:46] --------------
[20:00:46]  Loading plugin: sscanf.dll

[20:00:46]  ===============================

[20:00:46]       sscanf plugin loaded.     

[20:00:46]          Version:  2.8.3        

[20:00:46]   © 2018 Alex "******" Cole  

[20:00:46]   Loaded.
[20:00:46]  Loading plugin: streamer.dll

*** Streamer Plugin v2.9.0 by Incognito loaded ***

[20:00:46]  Loaded 2 plugins.

[20:00:46] Filterscripts
[20:00:46] ---------------
[20:00:46]   Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[20:00:47] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x27002) does not match plugin version (0x290) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:00:47] Script[gamemodes/nevadarpgv4.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[20:00:47] Number of vehicle models: 0
Help me Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyex
View Post
Code:
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3x, ©2005-2013 SA-MP Team

[20:00:46] filterscripts = ""  (string)
[20:00:46] Server Plugins
[20:00:46] --------------
[20:00:46]  Loading plugin: sscanf.dll

[20:00:46]       sscanf plugin loaded.     

[20:00:46]          Version:  2.8.3        

[20:00:46]   © 2018 Alex "******" Cole  

[20:00:46]  Loading plugin: streamer.dll

*** Streamer Plugin v2.9.0 by Incognito loaded ***

[20:00:46]  Loaded 2 plugins.

[20:00:46] Filterscripts
[20:00:46] ---------------
[20:00:46]   Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[20:00:47] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x27002) does not match plugin version (0x290) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:00:47] Script[gamemodes/nevadarpgv4.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[20:00:47] Number of vehicle models: 0
Help me Please
update you the plugin and include https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...ses/tag/v2.9.4

CreateDynamicObject have a objects limit as CreateObject have limit of 1000?

I changed from 0.3.DL to 0.3.7 R2. And I received

*** CreateDynamicObject: Expecting 11 parameter (s), but found 14

I updated to the latest version 2.9.4 streamer when I started the server. Centos reported that "Segmentation fault ./samp03svr"

someone who went through please tell me how to fix it. Thank you very much

There will be a plugin for a separate thread ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllidanS4
View Post
Note to people who combine global and per-player objects (thus also streamed objects): It is possible to take up all available server slots and not be able to create any global objects even though there are less than 1000 per-player objects shown to every player.

It goes like this: create 500 global objects, then create 500 per-player objects for one player. Delete all global objects and create another 500 per-player objects for another player. Now the first half of possible slots is occupied by per-player objects for the second player, while the second half is occupied by the first player. No additional global objects can be created now since there are no unused slots left.

This is an "issue" caused by the server's handling of per-player objects. It can be fixed by ensuring per-player objects are preferentially created at a slot occupied by other per-player objects, which is something you can do script-wise, but not in case of the streamer which takes control of per-player objects creation by itself.

The latest version of YSF deals with this globally. If you set GroupPlayerObjects 1 in the config, per-player objects will prefer grouping with per-player objects from other players and will never take new slots, unless there are no other per-player slots available.
Just stumbled across YSF plugin hours ago before you release the new version. I was really worried that the plugin is abandoned on RC stages. I will start using it again now. Is it more stable now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairuz
View Post
Just stumbled across YSF plugin hours ago before you release the new version. I was really worried that the plugin is abandoned on RC stages. I will start using it again now. Is it more stable now?
Can't speak for others, but I run it on my server without any crashes. Not that it is properly tested on R2-1 only; R2-2 is supported since it is mostly the same as R2-1, but there could be some incompatibilities.

hi, how can i get an item id with Streamer_GetNearbyItems without looping.

I am having an issue with the plugin updating the new version. But I cannot update ?

I think I definitely want to try implementing this, even if I hadn't planned this but I believe it can be a decent addition to a great server. Thank you for sharing it!

Incognito disappear too