Badger's Anti-Drive by: Passenger/Driver/Both

Introduction
I feel that this script is outdated and I will begin work on a newer, faster script that does not suffer from slight lag issues.
It suffers from slight lag, as players are still able to shoot for less than a second, which does take off quite some health.
This is due to the way it deals with drivers drive-bying, which requires quite a lot of processing from SAMP, compared to other methods which I can use.

These Anti-drive-by scripts use what keys you press to stop players from performing drive by (shooting while in/on a vehicle), which is more accurate than other systems as it is bug-free.

There are 3 scripts: All of them are 100% bug-free as I have tested them myself with other players.

Bug Testing

Just if you want to ask, here are some bugs I have tested:
  • Adding Nos to a vehicle: Does not detect you as committing drive-by
  • Adding Nos to a quad bike: Gives you 0.6 seconds to activate it
  • Clicking when not driving bikes: You can click in any vehicle that isn't a bike
  • Vehicles moving after you're ejected: If you were the driver, the vehicle gets set to your position so it won't carry on
  • Pressing CAPS LOCK as passenger, then getting off, back on and clicking: Does not report you committing drive-by
  • Performing Drive-by without a: SMG, Tec-9 or Uzi: Does not report you for drive-by
  • Performing passenger Drive-by inside a plane with PDB enabled: Stops you from committing drive-by
  • Driver not realising the passenger has been ejected: A 5-second text draw is displayed at the top of the screen.
  • Pressing tab to see the score: You can check the scoreboard (Tab) without being thrown off
  • Looking left/right: You can without being ejected.
Additional
Some terms I may of used:
  • PDB: Passenger-Drive-By
  • DB: Drive-by
  • DDB: Driver-Drive-by
Updated
I was told that the previous script meant you couldn't do bunny hops on a bmx/mountain bike/bicycle.
I have fixed this in the new verisons (updated the links).

good job

Thank you. Tell me if there are any problems.

The quadbikes are working too, just I had to make it so you have time to activate nos and release the button without being thrown off the bike.

Yes I am sure, I've tested it it nearly every way possbile.
E.G.
Nos in a car- Works fine
Just looked left/right- Works fine
Clicking in any other vehicle except a bike- Works fine
Using nos on a quad- Works fine

What do you mean by checking the scoreboard?

Oh Sorry for the misunderstanding. I tested that in-game; tab didn't fire the weapon and didn't cause myself to be removed from the vehicle.

GREAT JOB!!!

Thanks .

Added another line to testing.

If anyone wants a passenger version of this, just ask.

***Sorry for triple post

UPDATED

I have added 2 new scripts:

Anti-Drive-By: Includes Anti-Passenger and Anti-Driver

Anti-Passenger-Drive-By

I have added better sync for player removal from the vehicle, as before the player may seem to carry on firing then jump to off the vehicle.

Thanks you