[help] how do i make a 24hour timer?

How do i make a timer over 24 hours for my scriptfiles? like the Points battles system on SZR gta

At the top of your script, after the includes:
pawn Код:
forward Yourfunction();
Under some function (Ex.: under public OnFilterScriptInit())
pawn Код:
SetTimer("Yourfunction",86400000,0);
Not in another function:
pawn Код:
public Yourfunction()
{
print("Your message"); // You can do many many things. This is an example.
return 1;
}
[AG]Adam

Thanks for reply, but this is not what i meant...however i figures out what to do, ill say what i did once i am home from school, i dont have time to say it now, lol.. dont wanna get in trouble

right, ok, sorry for bumping this post but i wanna say what i wanted to know and what i did to fix it.

Ok, basicly as most of you know on the SZR script and a few other scripts they have point battles where after 24 hours it becomes vunerable, i basicly wanted to make this, so its like a timer but its not actually a timer....AFter some thinking i realised it got nothing to do with a timer, all i need to do is make a part in the scriptfiles like 'GangTime' and when i start the timer, set it as 24, then every hour (on payday for RP scripts) i would need to -1 GangTime on all the gangs, unless its alrea 0, then i wouldnt..

ANYWAY...thanks, be sure to look out on server advertisement in next few days to see my new server which im making (street wars is current name but might change it )