[SOLVED]:>

Hi before you post saying
[quote]Read the damn tutorial[/pawn]
I have read the tutorial infact this came straight from the tutorial.

So here it is.

I have added a NPC to my GM and now when I compile and run it i get
pawn Код:
F:\PC Games\Servers\RC10-1 Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4748) : error 017: undefined symbol "MyFirstNPCVehicle"
Please help

It's obvious that "MyFirstNPCVehicle" symbol isn't defined.

lol you missed: new MyFirstNPCVehicle; //Global variable!

from the tutorial that you've read 100 times :P

Quote:

author=Don Correlli link=topic=127600.msg778177#msg778177 date=1255690637]
It's obvious that "MyFirstNPCVehicle" symbol isn't defined.

Quote:

Wow thanks for the quick reply.

Yes but it says in the tutorial to do that and I never had this problem before there is more to the errors.

pawn Код:
F:\PC Games\Servers\RC10-1 Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4748) : error 017: undefined symbol "MyFirstNPCVehicle"
F:\PC Games\Servers\RC10-1 Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4755) : warning 225: unreachable code
F:\PC Games\Servers\RC10-1 Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(10684) : warning 225: unreachable code
F:\PC Games\Servers\RC10-1 Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(43400) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMUK
lol you missed: new MyFirstNPCVehicle; //Global variable!

from the tutorial that you've read 100 times :P
first of all do that ^^

and somewhere along the line you've but return 1; or something that is stopping the rest of the code being read

and you also need the forward for OnPlayerPrivmsg

i suggest if your not that familiar with coding in pawno that you start off with a blank script and learn from starting new that way you know what is in the script and what needs fixing or changing that's the way i learned how to code pawno and why i'm now coding an RP server

mod please ban this guy for a few decades...

Quote:
Originally Posted by √№ceC№ty
mod please ban this guy for a few decades...

No matter where i put

pawn Код:
new MyFirstNPCVehicle
I still get.

pawn Код:
F:\PC Games\Servers\RC10-1 Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4755) : warning 225: unreachable code
F:\PC Games\Servers\RC10-1 Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(10686) : warning 225: unreachable code
F:\PC Games\Servers\RC10-1 Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(10683) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "MyFirstNPCVehicle"
F:\PC Games\Servers\RC10-1 Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(43402) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Please help.

wiki.sa-mp.com

stop posting.

Post your code.