[Help me] NPC Problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my NPC please help! I have creare a NPC in an Interior and works well, I created another NPC off by interior and Bugged! Virtually or create one or more NPCs in interior or create one or more npc out by an interior! How can I fix? I have Samp 0.3 RC3 is his a problem? Heelp Please I'm desperate

can you re-word ya post? it doesnt make much sense to me sorry if i offended also download the latest 0.3RC9 - 1 Here

Yes, excuse me for my bad english
I try to explain better my problem...

So, when i made an NPC in an Interior and another NPC outside of interior, The NPC wich is Outside Bug, how can I solve the NPC Outside?
the NPC wich is outside tends always to go by the NPC in the interior...
if you want I can post the script, Tank you!

ok erm.. wat i got from that was the NPC in an Interior is fine but then it goes a bit hazy your saying the NPC That stands out of an interior does the actions of the NPC or he is in another interior?

why not post your code from spawning the bot to telling them wat to do then i might be able to help you some more

I discovered wich the problem is the Bot(Npc) will insert a second. If you used first a bot out of an interior, the second bug, spawn and tend go to the first Bot continuously. This is my script
Код:
public SetPlayerSpawn(playerid) {
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid)) {
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) //Samp (0.3) {
new npcname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid, npcname, sizeof(npcname));

if(!strcmp(npcname, "Bot2", true)) { // Out of Interior (Not Bug as frist)
PlayerInfo[playerid][pNpcBot] = 1;
SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 71); return 1; }
if(!strcmp(npcname, "Bot3", true)) { // In Interior, Bug as second (Goto to Bot2)
SetPlayerSkin(playerid, 57); return 1; } return 1; }
Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid) {
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) {
new npcname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid, npcname, sizeof(npcname));
if(!strcmp(npcname, "Bot2", true)) { //Npc Out of Interior
SetPlayerSpawn(playerid); return 1; }
if(!strcmp(npcname, "Bot3", true)) { //In Interiro
SetPlayerSpawn(playerid); return 1; } return 1; }

well when they spawn also make sure you set their interior i dont see why the Bot3 should be doing wat Bot2 does unless you got your recordings messed up

ok now i try to set the interior, however the file .rec is Ok, becouse if i cancel Bot1 or Bot2, it all Ok... But both no
Eeehm friend thank you for all your heeelp far now !!!
I hope to resolve this bug

whyyy
I have set the interior for NPCs but Bug yet
Maybe in samp is not possible to do this...
Please friend you can try in a roleplay gamemode this?

stop spamming noob. wiki.sa-mp.com learn the basics first.