How do i become admin

Hi i have a little problem with loggin in with rcon password i cannot do any thing when i try to /kick (id) (reason) it saying your not administator

can somebody help me i have logged with rcon pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxxi
Hi i have a little problem with loggin in with rcon password i cannot do any thing when i try to /kick (id) (reason) it saying your not administator

First off, Wrong section.

RCon is for RCon commands, it looks as if you're trying to do /rcon kick (id), just do that.

Quote:

This is the wrong section...

also like sizeof(Sky)); said, you must add rcon infront of the command, so it is like /rcon kick (id).. you can get a list of rcon commands on the samp wiki

tytyytytyt <3

where do i get the commands?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Controlli...#RCON_Commands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie999
Quote:

also like sizeof(Sky)); said, you must add rcon infront of the command, so it is like /rcon kick (id).. you can get a list of rcon commands on the samp wiki
Wow this post was totaly wasted, it was like a poor confirm for what Sky said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Quote:
Quote:

yeah i know, but atleast i told him about the rcon on samp wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Quote:
Quote:

Not completely, he provided him with a SA:MP wiki link that I did not.

Er- nevermind, didn't notice it was another dude who posted it.. Oh well, at least he told him about the wiki!

tytytytytytyt so much dude you helped me alot god bless you!!! GUYS!!!!!!!