error in cmds

hello can you help me with thease errors i took the cmds from carlitos role play i asked in theyr topic no one answered so i am writing here can you fix the errors for me it will save me alot of time for making the Factions here are the errors

http://pastebin.com/m28e3537a

((sorry for my bad english))

It would be quite usefull to include the errors as well.

oh yes frogoten here they are

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(13) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd"
C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(17) : error 017: undefined symbol "tmp"
C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(17) : error 017: undefined symbol "idx"
C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(1 : error 017: undefined symbol "tmp"
C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(23) : error 017: undefined symbol "tmp"
C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(24) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(24) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(24) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(24) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\krisko\My Documents\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\factio n.pwn(24) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.

ops my PC lagged sorry double posting