Drop Health and Armour

When a player be killed on my server, hi drop his weapon on the ground... I want exactly same but he drop full Health and Armour?

How can I do this?

... When someone dies it's because they're dead. How will they drop their health that they had when they die? Common sense.

You can alternatively make someone type /kill, providing you've created a /kill command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgonX
You can alternatively make someone type /kill, providing you've created a /kill command.
Yes, but that'd also set their health to 0..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
... When someone dies it's because they're dead. How will they drop their health that they had when they die? Common sense.
I think he ment that when someone die a health and armour pickup will be dropped to the ground and when someone enter it they will get health/armour.

In that case, he's requesting it.

Try here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=114903.0

So you mean that when other player dies, it will create a pickup for full health and armor so you can pick them up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
If you are in a fight with 8 players, or maybe 1... is it very nice to pickup full armour and health from a player which just been killed.

Sure, I can use:

SetPlayerHealth(killerid, 100);
SetPlayerArmour(killerid, 100);

But I want to run to the health instead get full life straight ahead....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsino
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
I think he ment that when someone die a health and armour pickup will be dropped to the ground and when someone enter it they will get health/armour.
Exactly!

Ugh. Don't double post. And like I said, post it in the script request thread.