Help me pick out one of these computers :P

Hey, so I'm looking to buy a computer that would handle GTA IV well, and I came across a few computers.

ASUS N61Vg-X1 (LAPTOP)
Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2G
NVIDIA GeForce GT 220M
HDD 320GB
RAM 4GB
Price: $800

Dell XPS 630 (DESKTOP)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8400
RAM 2GB DDR2
HDD 500GB
Dual NVIDA GeForce GTS240

Dell Studio XPS 8000 (DESKTOP)
Intel Core i5-750
RAM 4GB DDR3
HDD 500GB
ATI Radeon HD 4350 (512MB)

Friend who knows tons about computers recommended the laptop to me, but I didn't show him the desktops, cause he's not online, so I figured I'd ask here

Intel Core i5-750
RAM 4GB DDR3
HDD 500GB

is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon
Intel Core i5-750
RAM 4GB DDR3
HDD 500GB

is better
Some more information on why it's better would help :P

1st it has intel core processor and u can play gta iv with it and it'll be 4x faster than the pc u got now

Quote:
1st it has intel core processor and u can play gta iv with it and it'll be 4x faster than the pc u got now
They all have Intel Core Processors..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Vortex ]
Quote:
They all have Intel Core Processors..
What he meant was that the 'i' series is the most up to date CPU from Intel (in this case the i5-720). These are generally better than the Core 2 Duo processor's. I would also pick the Dell XPS 8000 as for the 4GB, 500GB HDD as well. I'm not very knowledgeable in the field of graphics cards so I might let someone else answer that. Just remember that you can always upgrade, very simple to learn and perform (removing and replacing a graphics card) in the future if your graphics card does not prove to be up to standards.

i would say

Intel Core i5-750
RAM 4GB DDR3
HDD 500GB

aswell cause it would handle better

CPU wise for photoshopping, video encoding etc I would indeed recommend the Dell Studio XPS 8000 (DESKTOP).

However, the GPU on that Desktop is the FIRST Entry Level card of the HD 4000 series meaning that you CAN run medium/high end games but on low/medium settings with decent FPS due to its low memory and DDR2.
This card is about as equalivant as the nVidia 9400 GT so forget about games that's very depending on your GPU (Crysis for example).

If you choose the desktop, besure to upgrade the graphics card.

Everyones suggesting the XPS 8000, but I'm not looking to buy a graphics card along with the PC, my budget is 800 dollars.