http://files.uploadffs.com/c/c669c2b9/wtf.PNG

gf.amx got 2.128KB

unknown ?

Header size: 9976 bytes
Code size: 2201116 bytes
Data size: 4137068 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements: 6364544 bytes

Your script is using too much memory, there are some ways to fix that but the best way is to read ******'s code optimization topic.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=79810.0

I dont think that will cause any problem if the memory is too much (Correct me if i am wrong)

Oh , i read , i changed all the 256 string , i checked all for / while loops .. but still don't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Corneile [hugu-hosting.co.uk
]
I dont think that will cause any problem if the memory is too much (Correct me if i am wrong)
The dynamic memory (that used for local variables) is limited and when it's not enough the compiler warns. If you ignore that fact some parts of your script may not work or it will cause crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Corneile [hugu-hosting.co.uk
]
The dynamic memory (that used for local variables) is limited and when it's not enough the compiler warns. If you ignore that fact some parts of your script may not work or it will cause crashes.
Thanks for telling eh , much appreciated

you can do #pragma dynamic 7000000 on top of your script, but i suggest reading ****** topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
you can do #pragma dynamic 7000000 on top of your script, but i suggest reading ****** topic
Well i hate #pragma lol .. I would prefer ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
That's not the best way. ******'s method is much more useful.