Why I can have only 1 bot on my server with my gamemode?

My gamemode its a modify of Los Angeles RolePlay.

I add 2 bots, only 1 bot of them works correct, the another bots looks "laggy", the bot looks like that he is teleporting or something. Well, If I kick one of the bots, the other bot that I don't kick works perfect.

Please help me.

I use SAMP 0.3 BETA RC8-1 and client RC8-5

Does the bot as he created you? Or is your friend ah you created on your server?

A friend of mine is that I create a bot on my server and when you put vat teleports vehicle and changed it ...

www.BuyANewComputer.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roban[swe
I use delux. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ese-joseliyo
Does the bot as he created you? Or is your friend ah you created on your server?

A friend of mine is that I create a bot on my server and when you put vat teleports vehicle and changed it ...
I create the bots im not a noob.

Then step ami solo me why when a friend of mine I think the bot and I put it on my server

Quote:
Originally Posted by ese-joseliyo
Then step ami solo me why when a friend of mine I think the bot and I put it on my server
Learn English please.

try to set maxnpc higher in server.cfg

just want to point out i get the same problem when i add my train bots on my lan server from my pc which i did come to the assumption that it is my pc spec as it is still only a single core but then testing it on a more powerful machine it yet does the same thing some bots dont work correctly or they all spawn and samp-server.exe usage in taskmanager is hitting around 70% usage on each core causing the server to freeze.

Do you have some kind of unlimited loop or anything similar, causing the code to constantly update multiple things at a time? That could cause your problem, if not, I would refer back to Cedimedi's reply, as we do not have further infos about your problem nor do we know how your code and or what you are trying to do looks like.