Could someone help me with my idea?

Hey
i thought about a script, that will give you any ammount of $$$ if a day is over.. like...

You have to log off at 11:00 and you will come again at the next day .. then the server will see... "ahh.. player xyz wasnt logged in today, then he will get Some crappy cash" ... a friend got a system like this.. and i dunno how to do this... i thought about getting the date when he logged in at last.. then if the date is higher than the saved variable.. he will do this... but then i stuck...

Can anyone give me a hand?
Cause i dunno how to do this...

please?

*bump*

Ask in the script request thread.

i dont ask for a script, i just ask for a solution how i could try it..
i mean.. an idea how to do it.. so everyone gets that ammount of money only one time .. and that for each player thats relogging at the next day

OnPlayerDisconnect write server time into the players file, OnPlayerConnect read the time from the players file and compare with the the current time and give the player his money

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShootah
SCRIPT REQUEST THREAD!
I really don't know what's wrong with some people, are they blind or what? Or they're probably just post-counting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►☺◄©ookie►☺◄
i dont ask for a script, i just ask for a solution how i could try it..
i mean.. an idea how to do it.. so everyone gets that ammount of money only one time .. and that for each player thats relogging at the next day

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice7
OnPlayerDisconnect write server time into the players file, OnPlayerConnect read the time from the players file and compare with the the current time and give the player his money
okay, i will try if i dont get it i will post my code in here

"/me is now trying to script"