Official Tab

Hey,

Is anyone else noticing that the official tab is gone in RC8-5? If so, why is this?

Greetings,
Neoz

Cause it doesn't have an official list?

theres no official 0.3 servers yet.

I thought there would be. I find it very odd that its not yet placed, gives you alot of extra scripting work to include it in again as soon SA-MP 0.3 is out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [mad
MLK (dino-host.net) ]
theres no official 0.3 servers yet.
I doubt that's the reason it isn't there. I doubt Kye would go to the trouble to remove it in one of, if not, the latest Release Candidate.

I think it's because the official list stood out too much? Every server there continuously got attacked, this is why LS-RP (0.2X) isn't publicly listed. I'm not sure anyway, just my guess.

Its not there because all the 0.2 Official servers are not all moved to RC now are they, my we have made a open beta at first but all players ended up going there all the time so we just made it perm, and turned off 0.2 server.

But talking to Kye anyways, hes not planning on adding any servers to official tab until atleast final version of 0.3a is released. so whats the use of having the tab there for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Its not there because all the 0.2 Official servers are not all moved to RC now are they, my we have made a open beta at first but all players ended up going there all the time so we just made it perm, and turned off 0.2 server.

But talking to Kye anyways, hes not planning on adding any servers to official tab until atleast final version of 0.3a is released. so whats the use of having the tab there for no reason.
Precisely. Stop with all of your crazed insanity. The official tab has been temporarily removed for a fair reason. THIS IS A BETA, this is not an actual final release of 0.3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgonX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187

Precisely. Stop with all of your crazed insanity. The official tab has been temporarily removed for a fair reason. THIS IS A BETA, this is not an actual final release of 0.3.
The removal of the official tab has not been confirmed thus explains why we ask questions. It is not disallowed to ask questions, is it? The insanest reply to this topic was your reply actually. This reply was fully unessesary because not everyone talks to Kye and knows what he plans or not plans to do.

and also i might not be so sure anymore what Kye is up to with official tab list, last time i talked to him about it was few days ago. and this wasn't about tab being missing, this was just fact if i planned to move my server to 0.3, If he should remove IP off 0.2 and such.

Anyways, best wait for him or a moderator to reply on this.