can the spawn button be removed?

maybe its already done i havent read it but you no the spawn button were you can change skins and click spawn to spawn is there a way to toggle it on and off as it looks a bit messy when you got textdraws plus other dialog boxes up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
maybe its already done i havent read it but you no the spawn button were you can change skins and click spawn to spawn is there a way to toggle it on and off as it looks a bit messy when you got textdraws plus other dialog boxes up
If I remember correctly, you can place them in spectate mode and it will remove the button. (See GrandLarceny)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Emporium) Sky
Quote:
If I remember correctly, you can place them in spectate mode and it will remove the button. (See GrandLarceny)
Thanks mate + for fast reply

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Emporium) Sky
Quote:
Thanks mate + for fast reply
Not a problem.