chat wont echo back

http://pastebin.com/d147fc7f4

ok the deal i got is that chat wont echo back now. not sure if its a clashing with sumate in the gm but i have tested it with others so it has to be the ircfs

thanks for the help

Pastebin not available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy_Plus[SA:MP
]
Pastebin not available
It works normally.

The text gets echoed back, but just in white color, which you can't see on a irc client with white background

Line 278.
Change
pawn Код:
format(tString, sizeof(tString), "12[%d]7 %s:0 %s", playerid, PlayerName, text);
to
pawn Код:
format(tString, sizeof(tString), "12[%d]7 %s:1 %s", playerid, PlayerName, text);

no i mean the messages dont echo back at all i other wise it would say playername msg in white but none of that

well, do you have Echo_Paused set to 0 ?

yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlegend
no i mean the messages dont echo back at all i other wise it would say playername msg in white but none of that
Maybe it is saying the message in white, just you can't see it because you have a white background?

ok new issus one ov the bots dont identify and its registered pTcbot1

They must both be registered AND have the same password as each other. Check this.

Edit: Just checked the code breifly, seems you don't have anything calling the "IRC_PASSWORD" definition. What I'd do is make a function (public) to set your bots to ID with NickServ, then call that function with a timer after the bots have connected.