Slots:50
IP/Port:173.234.163.204:7777
Purchased:30th March 2011

Rate support: (Not used support)
Rate pricing: 9
Rate performance: 9
Rate ordering: 10
Rate control panel: 10

Things that make this host amazing:It awesome, i have not recieved DDoS or nothing, Also wen i bought it, It was Instant Activated, so i could use it, and There was Moving Countries thing which happened istantly
Things that make this host horrible:No
Will you renew:Maybe
Moving to another host:no

Comments:It great, I woul recommend it to people, Top Standard Quality

Host:

Slots: 40
IP/Port: 213.5.176.158:7777
Purchased: 6 Months back

Rate support: (1-10) : 9.5
Rate pricing: (1-10) :10
Rate performance: 9.5
Rate ordering: (1-10) :10
Rate control panel: 10

Things that make this host amazing: Awesome Panel, Excellent Support & Affordable pricing.
Things that make this host horrible: I don't think any.
Will you renew: Of course.
Moving to another host: Not Applicable!?

Comments:
When, for the first time, I saw their Panel, I was flattered. I knew that I was going to rent Volt-Host, though I was glancing at others. Something in me was telling me to go for Volt-Host. And I was correct! They have excellent support. Their pricing range is affordable and the server performance is awesome! One should go for it!

*Bump*
Host: LowHop.net
Slots: 50 ( Ofc as first time to use them, won't buy more. )
IP/Port: 46.105.58.129:7780 ( Currently down -,- )
Purchased: 18 / 6.

Rate support: (1-10) Support? Maybe 2?
Rate pricing: (1-10) Well, that's the only thing good. 10
Rate performance: (1-10) 8
Rate ordering: (1-10) 10
Rate control panel: (1-10) Wow, 1.

Things that make this host amazing: NOTHING! Yes, nothing!
Things that make this host horrible: Every thing, me and my friends ( I even called my friend from France and the server is located in France ) Are always AFK, lagging like hell! I did ask for there help, I can't upload my files for some reason, they told me I need to pay? LMFAO. They tells me ' We are un - managed host ' and the owner of the company sent me EMail ' Your host will end at.... BULLSHIT.... I suggest you to search for other better host. LOL.
Will you renew: ^^ As you see
Moving to another host: Yes, I don't know witch yet. But, maybe: http://latencyhost.com/

Comments: I suggest you NOT to use this host. It sucks! They even don't have .com domain, when you get a free website, anyway, I bought a.com domain, but.... They there self dose not have .com domain, I bet they bought .net as it's cheaper... OMG

P.S: Sorry for bumping the thread :P