Server Recommendations?

I'm done with ServerFFS, they are a bunch of trash.
They don't do refunds, can't even give me a different server, I cant' take it.
It's not unethical, but it's also not the best way to make customers feel good about doing business with you. If a store I wanted to patronize only offered exchanges and no refund policy, even with a receipt, it would give me pause, and if I found the item I wanted at a store with a better policy, they would get my business for sure, and not the exchange-only place. To me, it indicates a few things:

-- basic greed
-- hesitancy to stand fully behind their products
-- willingness to make the customer be the one who "pays" for unsatisfactory merchandise
-- lack of understanding or agreement about what constitutes a great customer experience

Anyways off to the point, what's the server you recommend besides serverffs?

Just buy yourself a dedi..

Yeah, buying yourself a VPS is the best option, imo.

gta-multi.com, volt-host.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy500[TW]
Посмотреть сообщение
gta-multi.com, volt-host.com
A lot of people claim Volt-host is good yet I've seen reviews from friends saying it's not worth it, and a bunch of other stuff.. I just don't want to risk it.

Volt-Host is nice but lately they have some problems with DDoS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
Volt-Host is nice but lately they have some problems with DDoS...
Yeah I don't believe it to be a DDoS attack. I apologize for the downtime. We are looking into it.

Edit: We have a lead now as to the issue with one of the processes running on the dedicated box was using up 98% of the CPU. It has been killed but, FTP access will be unavailable for now.

Delux Host? Never tried them but they look nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
Посмотреть сообщение
A lot of people claim Volt-host is good yet I've seen reviews from friends saying it's not worth it, and a bunch of other stuff.. I just don't want to risk it.
Yea, but with a VPS there is much more you can do with it.

Someone better suggest him something that isn't Linux based.