[FilterScript] Silver9600's Save-Coords

Hi All! I'm new at this community! And i'm new at scripting too! Sorry for my bad English, but i'm Italian.
Today I made a simple FilterScript, mostly for noob-scripters (like me ) to save their coordinates into a file.
This can be useful so they won't have to enter the game and search for the right coords every time, but they can do this only one time for all!
Here we go:

Requirements:
-Dini Include (Here)

Step 1:
Download the FS -> .amx, .pwn
(or just copy it from here)
Put the Dini Include inside your pawno's Include folder.

Step 2:
Go inside your "scriptfiles" server folder and create a new Sub-Folder. I named it "Coords".

Step 3:

Inside the code, where you find this:
pawn Код:
format(file, sizeof(file), "/Coords/%s", tmp); // Change "/Coords/" with the name of the folder you created
you have to change "Coords" with your folder name.

Step 4:

Open your "server.cfg" file and add the filterscript to your server's filterscripts.

Ending:

Tah-Dah! Now typing "/coords [Filename]" you will have your coords outside the game!
P.S. : This is a noob-script, I know, but i said it at the top of the post, I'm new at scripting and this is for noobs like me. This helped me very much with creating my GM, and I hope it will help someone else too.

what do you mean with saving coords?
just simply do /save

To save with /save don't you have to be in debug mode?

Idk, although my /save dont work either. Nice release, might use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver9600
Посмотреть сообщение
To save with /save don't you have to be in debug mode?
No you don't and i think some guy came on my server and got all of my car cords with /save so i wish it was only debug mode.

The /save command is a client command, so you can use it wherever, whenever.

@Lorenc_: It works, you are just not looking in the correct places.

I am, I went through my WHOLE gta sa directory. Completely no file of savedpostitions.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
I am, I went through my WHOLE gta sa directory. Completely no file of savedpostitions.txt
Check your Documents folder, \GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\, it should be there.

Also: %0.1f instead of %d. Good release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prumpuz
Посмотреть сообщение
Check your Documents folder, \GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\, it should be there.
Thanks man, What a time saver