SA-MP [ServerFFS] - Why you should use it

I gave them a second chance and this is what happens, if you are considering to use them in the future or switch to them please take this into consideration..

Me-
Код:
Can't find the scriptfiles..?  	18th of December 2010 at 02:08:33
[19:06:04] lder 'LuxAdmin' not localized!
[19:06:04] idden Weapons File NOT Loaded!

So it works locally not here, it can't locate "LuxAdmin" although I have it in scriptfiles.. therefore making my game unplayable, please give me an
answer that'l help me run my server rather than blaming it on the script!

It can't locate the file even though it's uploaded check it yourself! It doesn't load the "LuxAdmin" folder so it can't get to it

if(dini_Exists("LuxAdmin/Config/ForbiddenWeapons.cfg"))
{
new File:f=fopen("LuxAdmin/Config/ForbiddenWeapons.cfg", io_read),c,string[32];
while(fread(f,string,sizeof(string)) && c
Reply -
Код:
Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	18th of December 2010 at 11:27:34
Dear Firstname Lastname

The servers we host are unmanaged, which means we do not provide support with managing, installing or configuring your server.
We offer a fully featured control panel that allows you to control every aspect of your gameserver.
If you are unable to get your server to work, please Reinstall the server at 'Reinstall' and do not change anything - it will work by default.

For any other questions you should thoroughly read all available documentation on the internet

Regards,
Wouter van Eekelen
Me-
Код:
Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	18th of December 2010 at 23:01:04
if(!fexist("ladmin/"))
{
print("nn > WARNING: Folder Missing From Scriptfilesn");
SetTimerEx("PrintWarning",2500,0,"s","ladmin");
return 1;
}

PLEASE stop copying and pasting that answer, for some reason ServerFFS is NOT locating scriptfiles I know you know the answer, please help me with this.
Reply -
Код:
Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	19th of December 2010 at 09:53:08
Dear Firstname Lastname,

For some reason, you renamed the folder to Scriptfiles (with a capital). This is wrong and should all be lower case.
As mentioned before, if you do not know how to manage a server, simply reinstall it and do not make any changes - it will work by default.

Regards,
Wouter van Eekelen
Me-
Код:
Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	20th of December 2010 at 01:31:20
I re-named it due to scriptfiles not working.. and to this date still not working EVEN after renaming it to scriptfiles..
Reply-
Код:
Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	20th of December 2010 at 10:03:30
Dear Firstname Lastname,

The servers we host are unmanaged, which means we do not provide support with managing, installing or configuring your server.
We offer a fully featured control panel that allows you to control every aspect of your gameserver.
If you are unable to get your server to work, please Reinstall the server at 'Reinstall' and do not change anything - it will work by default.

For any other questions you should thoroughly read all available documentation on the internet

Regards,
Wouter van Eekelen
Me-
Код:
Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	20th of December 2010 at 22:24:51
There you go again with your copy & paste due to you not being able to solve the problem.. for fuck sake this has costed me my entire community and seven days
trying to fix it, I really regret giving this company a second chance. The script can't locate THE SCRIPTFILES in THIS SERVER, I'd say giving me a new one
would fix this problem..
Reply-
Код:
Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	20th of December 2010 at 22:50:44
Dear Firstname Lastname,

Please stop contacting us for managed support.

Regards,
Wouter van Eekelen
Me-
Код:
Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	21st of December 2010 at 02:02:41
- Customer opened this ticket -

Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	21st of December 2010 at 02:04:27
This is not managed support, I've tried every single different script and they all can't locate the scriptfiles, my friend lent me his script so I can put
it up and all it needs to find is "scriptfiles/FierroHarbor/Users" it can't even locate that and it doesn't even have scriptfiles, please stop
acting like it's the script when it's not. I want support not telling me to stop asking for help.

I request a new server!
Код:
Re: Can't find the scriptfiles..? 	21st of December 2010 at 03:54:30
My friend just tried the SAME EXACT SCRIPT WITH EVERYTHING THE SAME ON A TRIAL SERVER AND IT WORKED, for .... sake it's gone to annoyance I REQUEST a new server
I'm sick and tired of this all this, I know this is not the way to ask for something but you really cannot accept the fact that it is not my script!
I either demand a refund or you give me back what I have lost, THIS IS IN FACT A THEORY RATHER THAN A HYPOTHESIS it is THE SERVER'S FAULT not ANY script.
Need I say more?

clearly you didn't listen to what their support said. Their control panel has everything needed to have a server up and running if you believe its your "server" just go to your control panel go to server panel part of it and click "Move" or "Reinstall" like they said. Once reinstalled and up and running you'll clearly see it runs completely fine. Once you add your files it doesn't run which means its a problem by you.

Anyways the problems are your issues not serverFFS's their job isn't to support an idiot with pawn help no offense. Their job is to make sure your server runs and thats it. Same goes to most CS hosts and such. Mod problems are your own problems not any of theirs so what makes the different with serverFFS.

Well anyways the pawn is your own problem and I don't see any other host willing to offer pawn help because you can simply come onto these forums and find out the issue maybe upload your pawn or a debug file. Maybe ask them to put it into debug mode for you do something other than asking them to help you with pawn. That's not their job.

And far as I can see you don't know crap about pawn and knowing you from the past you shouldn't be hosting a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
clearly you didn't listen to what their support said. Their control panel has everything needed to have a server up and running if you believe its your "server" just go to your control panel go to server panel part of it and click "Move" or "Reinstall" like they said. Once reinstalled and up and running you'll clearly see it runs completely fine. Once you add your files it doesn't run which means its a problem by you.

Anyways the problems are your issues not serverFFS's their job isn't to support an idiot with pawno help. Their job is to make sure your server runs and thats it. Same goes to most CS hosts and such mods problems are your own problems.

Well pawno is your own problem and I don't see any other host willing to offer pawno help because you can simply come onto these forums and find out the issue maybe upload your pawno or a debug file. Maybe ask them to put it into debug mode for you do something other than asking them to help you with pawno. That's not their job.

And far as I can see you don't know crap about pawno and knowing you from the past you shouldn't be hosting a server.
Okay Smartass, I script my Counter Strike from scratch and you come here insulting without even seeing it? Your just as stubborn and blantly ignorant as him,
here's to your smartass which can't see to comprehend
NO MATTER WHICH SCRIPT I USE WHICH REQUIRES SCRIPTFILES, IT DOES NOT WORK
uh is that enough for you? I mean my script works fine and is working fine locally.
ALSO-
AS I SAID MY FRIEND USED EXACTLY THE SAME SCRIPT ON A TRIAL SERVER AND IT WORKED PERFECTY FINE "IDIOT"

It clearly states "LuxAdmin" and you only ever complained about "LuxAdmin" have problems as it seems. Ive installed LuxAdmin on my test server and works completely fine "Smartass".

As i said also if you think it's the server than click the "Move" tab but it clearly works fine for me and I am hosted off serverFFS and never had any problems like this anyways just try moving it to another location than the same location and if that doesn't fix it than upload your gamemode first and see if it works fine on its own if so than that's not the problem. Than try adding the LuxAdmin if that is still a problem and not working than upload your pawn file at scripting discussions and get help. I would clearly be willing to look through it if seems to be the problem.

If your still having problems even just adding your gamemode than I suggest you fix your includes and more even fixing stuff because either way serverFFS can't help you unless a pawn file is given to them and they support way more games than just SA-MP and not all of them know pawn.

And if you clearly told them in the first support ticket that you tested it on a test server with serverFFS and it worked fine there but not on this one than they likely would of been able to help more. But just showing an error with pawn won't help much.

Anyways my suggestion is to still move the server and test it if doesnt fix it than its a problem on your side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay Smartass, I script my Counter Strike from scratch and you come here insulting without even seeing it? Your just as stubborn and blantly ignorant as him,
here's to your smartass which can't see to comprehend
NO MATTER WHICH SCRIPT I USE WHICH REQUIRES SCRIPTFILES, IT DOES NOT WORK
uh is that enough for you? I mean my script works fine and is working fine locally.
ALSO-
AS I SAID MY FRIEND USED EXACTLY THE SAME SCRIPT ON A TRIAL SERVER AND IT WORKED PERFECTY FINE "IDIOT"
Your right, but in another point I did the same procedures than you. I lend you my script to test, and it's not working. However, here it is, and we have almost same configuration. What it could be?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It clearly states "LuxAdmin" and you only ever complained about "LuxAdmin" have problems as it seems. Ive installed LuxAdmin on my test server and works completely fine "Smartass".

As i said also if you think it's the server than click the "Move" tab but it clearly works fine for me and I am hosted off serverFFS and never had any problems like this anyways just try moving it to another location than the same location and if that doesn't fix it than upload your gamemode first and see if it works fine on its own if so than that's not the problem. Than try adding the LuxAdmin if that is still a problem and not working than upload your pawn file at scripting discussions and get help. I would clearly be willing to look through it if seems to be the problem.

If your still having problems even just adding your gamemode than I suggest you fix your includes and more even fixing stuff because either way serverFFS can't help you unless a pawn file is given to them and they support way more games than just SA-MP and not all of them know pawn.
Okay, now that you don't come here insulting me let's talk normal shall we?

LuxAdmin was just a test, I tested several scripts, several admin scripts, several registration scripts, they all end with the same error due to can't locate scriptfiles
It happened after it gave me some error when I restarted it said "We already contacted engineers to fix this" something a long those lines..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, now that you don't come here insulting me let's talk normal shall we?

LuxAdmin was just a test, I tested several scripts, several admin scripts, several registration scripts, they all end with the same error due to can't locate scriptfiles
It happened after it gave me some error when I restarted it said "We already contacted engineers to fix this" something a long those lines..
Well if you like contact their support over ticket and ask them if they can create the scriptfiles folder for you and make sure its chmod is right. If it doesn't locate after that than its your side of the problem and I would suggest moving the server. Even try reinstalling.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well if you like contact their support over ticket and ask them if they can create the scriptfiles folder for you and make sure its chmod is right. If it doesn't locate after that than its your side of the problem and I would suggest moving the server. Even try reinstalling.
Maybe you dont know he isnt stupid, by the way.. he reinstalled like 2 times and scriptfiles is THERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe you dont know he isnt stupid, by the way.. he reinstalled like 2 times and scriptfiles is THERE.
As I clearly just said in the post you quoted
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well if you like contact their support over ticket and ask them if they can create the scriptfiles folder for you and make sure its chmod is right.
The only thing server sided which can be their problem causing it would be chmod and if that's not the issue than its an issue on your part.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
In my other thread I specifically stated I chmod all files to 0777 just to verify that wasn't the problem, it wasn't.
I mean the least they can do is give me a completely new server & my 30 days back.. It's only 20 slots anyways.
I know what your trying to say it can't be them, but when I "restarted" once, this problem started occuring destroying any script I put up (not literally)