[HELP]Cars

Hi. I need little help with cars. How i can spawn ten infernus front me??I need this code for race because i can easy get 10 infernus on race start and only port players for race...

Download a Car spawner FS Or Map the cars

i know but i want whit one command like /infernuses and i get front me ten infernus...

i will just tell you how to get cars, look: get in SAN ANDREAS Folder, then get in: SAMP_DEBUG > LAUNCH DEBUG
then type there /vsel and find your car what you want, get in car, park it where you want and type /SAVE [NAME WHAT YOU WANT](example: /save car1), then the /save will be saved in SAN ANDREAS USER FILES(MY DOCUMENTS > GTA SAN ANDREAS USER FILES > SAMP > SAVEDPOSITIONS) then it will show you something like this: AddStaticVehicle(522,-817.1624,1828.6694,22.4770,17.6865,0,0); then copy this and paste it in GameMode..!
I Do That For Spawning Cars.

Quote:

i will just tell you how to get cars, look: get in SAN ANDREAS Folder, then get in: SAMP_DEBUG > LAUNCH DEBUG
then type there /vsel and find your car what you want, get in car, park it where you want and type /SAVE [NAME WHAT YOU WANT](example: /save car1), then the /save will be saved in SAN ANDREAS USER FILES(MY DOCUMENTS > GTA SAN ANDREAS USER FILES > SAMP > SAVEDPOSITIONS) then it will show you something like this: AddStaticVehicle(522,-817.1624,1828.6694,22.4770,17.6865,0,0); then copy this and paste it in GameMode..!
I Do That For Spawning Cars.

I see you dont understand my question,i be post picture what i want...