[FilterScript] Vehicle System (Name, Speed, Fuel, Health)!

Copyright © 2010, Johny C. and Luka P.
Introduction
This is Vehicle System v1.1 beta. It contains speedometer,vehicle name,vehicle health and fueling system. It is in the bottom of the screen so it wont bother you while driving. When you run out of fuel vehicle will freeze and you wont be able to drive it until you refuel your vehicle. If vehicle is out of fuel you can enter it but not drive it. Speed is expressed in kmph and maximum is 300 kmph. Design is kinda simple. Everything is expressed in decimals, except the speed. It is oftenly refreshing but not laggy. There is a video demonstration on how this system works:

Video / Pictures
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVUEVVeKtIE&fmt=22[/ame]
Download / How to install?
Download the speed.zip file and extract it to your server directory. After that, add "speed" to the filterscripts line in server configuration file.

Download - click here. (v1.1)

Credits
Credits goes to Betamaster for vehicle name list and to my buddy Johny C. for the design.

The textdraw is too big for my taste, also maybe some servers have a textdraw down there, and it won't look good with that one.. try making it a rectangle.. anyways, nice script

EDIT:

Also, add a timer when adding fuel

I can't know does some specific server have textdraw down there. If they have, and want to use this filterscript, I'll let them to remove their textdraws, but I'll not change this one. (It would never be good for ALL servers)

Looks like a nice system, I actually like what you have done with the textdraws. Good job buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks like a nice system, I actually like what you have done with the textdraws. Good job buddy.
I just made the script, my buddy Johny Cole (he's also registred here) made the design. Thanks!

Nice man!

Is this necessary?
pawn Код:
forward Float:GetVehicleVelocityX(vehicleid); stock Float:GetVehicleVelocityX(vehicleid)

It's my style of scripting, looks more read-able for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka P.
Посмотреть сообщение
It's my style of scripting, looks more read-able for me.
I mean, you don't have to forward stock functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noss*
Посмотреть сообщение
It looks perfect and neat.Thanks a lot,do you mind if i edit the price for /refuel?
Thanks, you can do whatever you want with this script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean, you don't have to forward stock functions.
You have to, if they have tags.