[Bug] - Burglary Interiors

This has been a minor inconvenience since 0.3a. When you enter more than 5 different Burglary interiors you get a client error message, then on the 6th entry you spawn inside the interior but the furniture objects don't spawn and it requires a relog to reset it.

It's probably too late to do anything about it right now since 0.3c is in feature lock, if it's something that can be fixed I know a few of us that use these interiors for housing systems would give a sigh of relief (and a small shout of joy.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treyvan
Посмотреть сообщение
This has been a minor inconvenience since 0.3a. When you enter more than 5 different Burglary interiors you get a client error message, then on the 6th entry you spawn inside the interior but the furniture objects don't spawn and it requires a relog to reset it.

It's probably too late to do anything about it right now since 0.3c is in feature lock, if it's something that can be fixed I know a few of us that use these interiors for housing systems would give a sigh of relief (and a small shout of joy.)
Confirmedifo!
In previous versions, i belive it was 0.2X, you crashed at that point.

Well. I think this is an critical bug xD. No serious. You can loose players with it.
And it is f*cking annoying. You are nicely playing, and you get the errors. Furniture gone... (not cool man).
And sometimes, samp will crash! That's not cool man... not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
You can loose players with it.
Are you going to spawn all players to all ints, in less than 1 min?

This bug appears only if you fly from int to int very fast

Actually in my testing it's always 5 interiors no matter what, and it usually doesn't matter how much time was spent in each interior or the amount of time that passes before entering the next. I have all of them in a dynamic interior switching system that works with our businesses and houses, and the results have always been pretty consistent.

I can't say its really a bad, damaging or critical bug, but it is annoying especially on a development environment when you may need to switch through a few to find whatever for a particular situation on your server.

I can only guess that the issue may be wrapped around the fact as to what these interiors where for, and the fact they spawned with movable objects you could pick up, take out and haul away in SP. If it is, no biggy, just adapt and move on, I thought I'd just mention it to the powers that be in case something could be done about it.

With a few mappers, some time and a good streamer, it can be bypassed. Hell just about anything is possible if you sit and think about it.

Anyway, great work thus far and can't wait for the release, (but please take your time I'm not done with a massive upgrade to my script yet.)