Looking for the SAMP user Chris_Hawk

I played with this guy on the pr-rp server we both got wrongly banned And I wasn't able to contact him anymore so if you are out there reply or if anyone knows where he is or what server he plays on. appreciates any one's help

I don't think that this is the best forum for that kind of post

well most of samp users all registered here so i guess its a good place to start

You can always do what most people do that advertise other servers over my forums. Make another forum user and do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
View Post
You can always do what most people do that advertise other servers over my forums. Make another forum user and do it again.
WA TA FAK ?

mr187 screw u wrongly banned us in the first place so go suck a log and mind ur own buisness

Now thats not very nice cstatus94? I hate him but i can hold in my anger.

he already banned me its over i am done with prrp he shouldnt have responded I this is not angry just pissed at him

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstatus94
View Post
mr187 screw u wrongly banned us in the first place so go suck a log and mind ur own buisness
Well I was just trying to give a suggestion, other than posting on the SA-MP forums. And if there wasn't a rule on the SA-MP Service Agreement telling me "You may not violate the privacy of a player" I would surely offer you his email.

Anyways if you like you may try to contact him over PR-RP forums if you wish. I don't have anything against it maybe he will look over there more than he would "here". But please follow the rules or wind up banned.