Adding objects in a filterscript? Help please.

Hello ! I finally got all my scripts for my new server, so its time to add the objects! I use Midostream, incognitos streamer plugin didnt wanna work (lol).. but i have like this

Code:
 #include <a_samp>

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{

OBJECTS HERE

return 1;
}
but i get all these errors..

Code:
 :\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(5) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(6) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(7) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(8) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(9) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(10) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(11) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(12) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(13) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(14) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(15) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(16) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(17) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(18) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(19) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(20) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(21) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(22) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(23) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(24) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(25) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(26) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(27) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(28) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(29) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(30) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateStreamObject"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

-.-

You need the streamer that goes with the 'CreateStreamObject'

Get the streamer using the CreateStreamObject im not sure which streamer it is.

EDIT: Damn you [FU]Victious you faster than meh

Ok i just tried #include <MidoStream> on top to but it didnt work.. i did just get one error tho, that it couldnt understand "midostream" xP

next time read topic.
got this from midostream topic:

Installation:
In order to use the streamer, all you need to do is:
Place MidoStream.inc in your includes folder
Place MidoStream.pwn in your filterscripts folder
Compile MidoStream.pwn
Put MidoStream in your server.cfg (before all the scripts that use MidoStream)
On The first script in your server.cfg or in a script where u have a working OnPlayerDisconnect function, put this:
pawn Code:
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid,reason)
{
  MidoStreamDisconnect(playerid);
}
Dont forget! Always change the #define MAX_STREAM_OBJECTS number on top of the MidoStream.pwn to the overall number of objects you got.
Thats it! now you can freely use all the functions above by putting #include <MidoStream> at the top of your script.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ght=midostream

EDIT: download for include : http://solidfiles.com/d/4x9O/

YOu need to get a streamer,and then include it

Use Incognito's Streamer Plugin: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

kthxbai

Okey i changed from Mido to incognitos, and added #include <streamer> on top of gamemode/map filterscripts, but still the exact same error..

Did u even download the inc file for the streamer?

use

pawn Code:
CreateDynamicObject(.....
convert your objects here www.convertffs.com

ooooh so sorry i forgot to switch createobject type! i did now, and got this weird error !

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administratцr\Skrivbord\Untitled.pwn(324) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.
and this is the 217 line
Code:
CreateDynamicObject(8650,2264.71386719,2632.50317383,5.81846189,0.00000000,0.00000000,278.16210938); //object(shbbyhswall06_lvs) (182)

press tab on the first line u are losing the indentation for example

pawn Код:
SendClientMessage // this one is lossing identation
    SendClientMessage // this one is perfect

Thank you so much! it works i love you! xP (if its u in that dp, i really do O_o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten_Blind
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you so much! it works i love you! xP (if its u in that dp, i really do O_o)
what do u mean by if its u in that dp i really do?

Uhm.. *shy* i ment that you are really really really AMAZINGLY hot : o

Without STREAMER You cant work your gamemodes
so find one in SAMP FORUMS