My last wallpaper. 1600x1200 !

Well, i haven't made a wallpaper for some time, after the one with Demi Lovato i haven't done anymore.
Well here it is, I think is the best wallpaper i have ever done!

Rate'n'Comment

Nice!!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

awesome ^^

hey what do u think about my wallpapers/Backgrounds?
http://jonnys-bgs.ucoz.net/

IMO it looks a bit like a few pictures put in paint and then placed on top of each other. Sorry, but no.

That's extremely nice!

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 58 seconds.

+

Hiddos, have you been eating bitchflakes today?

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
IMO it looks a bit like a few pictures put in paint and then placed on top of each other. Sorry, but no.
mine or he's?

if you mean mine:
they aren't paint and putted on each other <_< i can record my work then you can see they aren't and i don't like to copy and paste.... if i do that the picture, code or something will 100% f*ck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
Hiddos, have you been eating bitchflakes today?
I see too much straight, raw corners, too much 'un-smooth' pixels and not very much color transition.

@Jonnyboy: I mean the pic zh3r0 posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
FYI, the arrows, the lines and the effect were made by me. Feel free to make it look better.
I see no "un-smooth" corners, and the picture is abstract, feel free to back-off.
@jonnyboy I don't care about your background. You took em from somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
@jonnyboy I don't care about your background. You took em from somewhere.
WTF. They are by ME. you *biip* and i made them! then i can say that you didn't make that picture! maybe its from somewhere else that have the same name as you!

I can prof its made by me! look HERE:

I added those now and there is my damn proof that i made those!

Now shut it.

Don't like it too much, i think some parts are pizly and some parts looks unsmooth, for example the hole where the car comes from, also the black blob over it.