anyone know what i gotta do this for assignment?

I cant contact my tutor for this unit of my course so i can get a quick explination for what i need to do on this bit of my assignment (website production)... this is the two criterias i need help with..

Код:

For P2, learners will need to focus on the user and server side factors which affect website performance. A report which considers the benefits of particular server side capabilities for a company website would be appropriate, although learners should also consider the limitations of the equipment and software customers may be using to browse the website.

For M1, learners should go into more detail regarding the way websites move information for communication. Learners should discuss current methods of information sharing and movements such as Web 2.0. 

For D1, learners should give a technical explanation of application layer protocols in relation to the TCP/IP protocol.
that is the three which i dont understand..

thanks for help

A BTEC assignment? - Are you wanting to get a pass, merit or distinction?

oh, and it looks like you have to create a report on web based applications / servers and how they are affected by user / server -side performance. Such as script language etc.

Merit/Distinction... i understand it all, just not sure exactly what they learning points are asking me to do..

---

yeah i thought it would be server-side as in Javascript (thats server-side, right?) but seeing as its not a "programming" unit, i wasnt too sure. Its Website production..

EDIT:
the p2 is the main bit i dont understand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenReeder
Посмотреть сообщение
Merit/Distinction... i understand it all, just not sure exactly what they learning points are asking me to do..

---

yeah i thought it would be server-side as in Javascript (thats server-side, right?) but seeing as its not a "programming" unit, i wasnt too sure. Its Website production..

EDIT:
the p2 is the main bit i dont understand...
Server side, would be more PHP but your on the right lines - JS would be more browser based though

Yeah yeah, but serverside Javascript (.ssjs) is server side at least.. lol.. mhmm, thanks for help.

True - No problem