[FilterScript] P-Messages [Random Messages system]

Basic Info
This is very simple Filterscript what shows random messages every 10 minuts. You can turn off messages when you want. Filterscript use ZCMD command processor, so you need ZCMD include (download link below).
How to install
Download the Filterscript from link below and put files in your filterscripts folder. Next, opet file server.cfg and in line filterscripts write PMessages. If you don't have ZCMD include, download it from link below and find folder pawno. In this folder you will find another folder with name includes. Put in it folder ZCMD files.

Usage
When you insert Filterscript the above instructions, open file PMessages.pwn and find line new PMessages[][]. Below that line you will find messages what will write to players. Them replace with your messages.
If you want to change showing interval (default 600s) find line SetTimer("Messages", 600000, true) and number 600000 replace with yours. 1000ms = 1s.
Commands
/pmessages - This command will turn off or turn on random messages. When you turn off, random messages will no shows. If you want to turn on againt, type same command.

/forcemessage - This command will force random message. So, when you type this command, server will show random message to all players.

Bugs
No bugs detected. If you detect any bug send PM to me or post in this thread.

Images

Download
PasteBin.com
SolidFiles.com
ZCMD

Credits
Pooh7 - P-Messages
ZeeX - ZCMD command processor

Errrm,. you are using ZCMD for nothing... I don't see any parameters in there....

hello pooh7 i add this into my filter script but he asked me you dont have permission to use this and i am admin of my server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilawal2050
Посмотреть сообщение
hello pooh7 i add this into my filter script but he asked me you dont have permission to use this and i am admin of my server
You properly need to login to rcon, /rcon login password(whatever you set in server.cfg)

/rcon login purpleyogurt xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilawal2050
Посмотреть сообщение
You must to be rcon admin. Use /rcon login [your rcon password]