Water Hijack SAMP Bug

In My Server(Havnt Tested Others)When Someone Gets Hyjacked In The Water(With A Sea Sparrow) Thay End Up On The Sea Floor And Have To Walk To The Side..Anyone Experience This?

confirmed. really annoying

Yeah, it's annoying.

just do a setplayerposition above the water on hijack, so they fall into water (i assume the water is the same level throughout SA)

Yes, the water level is the same throughout SA. That is 0.

Ontopic: Strange, never had this bug. Gotta test it and if succesful, i'll add it to my bug topic.

Updated: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=151670

Note: Don't mind the topic name, i'm request it to be changed.

Confirmed. Work's in single player on Sony Playstation 2, Multiplayer too.

Try spawning a vehicle underwater and you see the same effect. I believe this is a GTA SA bug, not sa-mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Venturas CNR
View Post
Confirmed. Work's in single player on Sony Playstation 2, Multiplayer too.
If you are able to perform this bug on a PS2, then it must be a GTA:SA bug.

if is a GTA:SA Bug NO FIX.

Sorry for my bad english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
View Post
Yes, the water level is the same throughout SA. That is 0.
Not true: example the hydro power plant basin, some pools, and a lake in south sa.

The issue must be related to exitting heli inside the heli blades when carjacked.

Maybe you can use OnPlayerStateChange and get the vehicle ID of the boat. Then when the player exits the boat set his x, y, z position 20 feet high or something.

I don't know if it works. I don't have boats on my server. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoodRat
View Post
Maybe you can use OnPlayerStateChange and get the vehicle ID of the boat. Then when the player exits the boat set his x, y, z position 20 feet high or something.

I don't know if it works. I don't have boats on my server. :P
Uh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Weponz>
View Post
In My Server(Havnt Tested Others)When Someone Gets Hyjacked In The Water(With A Sea Sparrow) Thay End Up On The Sea Floor And Have To Walk To The Side..Anyone Experience This?
Sea Sparrow, not a boat..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Venturas CNR
View Post
Uh...

Sea Sparrow, not a boat..
<.>

I know I thought it was a boat, fucking god.

Just noticed now With a normal LAND sparrow...Even on the road it sends u under the map after being Jacked :S,I just think when the developers made GTA SA thay never got jacked in a Sea/Sparrow to realise its a bug xDDD

Lol.