[FilterScript] Handcuff System.

Handcuff System
Information.

This filterscript is for law orgs, it cuffs a player and also uncuffs them, it is good for RP and CnR servers.

This is my first Filterscript, and i made it because i saw on forums that alot of people wanted a cuff and uncuff command.

Requirements.
Zcmd include
Sscanf include ( i could not find it on forums so i uploaded it)

How to install.
1.Download the Zcmd, Sscanf and Handcuff files.
2.Go to your Pawno folder and open it then go to includes. (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Pawno \pawno\include) it should be that, by default
3.Then paste the Zcmd and Sscanf file in that folder.
4.Open the filterscript folder, and paste Handcuff files in it. (You can just download the pwn file and compile it or download the pawn and amx files (no need to compile those))
5.Open the server.cfg file and add Handcuff to the line with filterscripts.
It should look like this.
pawn Код:
filterscripts Handcuffs
.6 Then you are finished.

Credits

Zeex for Zcmd
****** for sscanf
And don't say that you made this file.
Downloads
Pastebin
Handcuffs. pwn file
Handcuffs. amx file

Nice. This will be usefull for CNR and RP. Nice job for first script. Ill check it out

Hey i know you from a server i used to play on. Btw thx

Could you give us a little information about what this script looks like? ofcourse u cuff someone.. but how? just freeze the other player or? give more information about hte script and not about how to install.

Well. It's quite simple to cuff somebody with a command or a button... I mean... Why make an FS that does just that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey i know you from a server i used to play on. Btw thx
Yea, from DRD. Nice script.

@Mike_Peterson It simply cuffs you so you cannot move and puts you in the animation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoftglock
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea, from DRD. Nice script.

@Mike_Peterson It simply cuffs you so you cannot move and puts you in the animation.
Still, thats simple, i could make that in 2 minutes or so..anyways nice job for your first FS release.

Good for your first filterscript.

dude i'm in a cnr and when i try to cuff someone as a cop it says i'm not authorized to use that command

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomm89
Посмотреть сообщение
dude i'm in a cnr and when i try to cuff someone as a cop it says i'm not authorized to use that command
the - pskins (in script) saw like they would work, but idk....