I dont know how to make my Server Online

Hello all,i have a problem.I want to make my Server Online (public to my friends) but i dont know how to make it online,and i only use 192.168.1.1 (only for me) , and i already download Port Forwarding and purchased and i dont know much how to use that Port Forward.
( i lost money but my server keep not online) Please someone help me by Contact my Email Madkechik@yahoo.com
or for more please Control my computer by using Team viewer 5.its very good to help.

Team viewer 5 Download : http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx

my email here :-
Madkechik@yahoo.com - Available on Yahoo messenger,********,
martraptor@hotmail.com - Available on windows live messenger,hotmail
Martkechik@yahoo.com - Myspace.com

i active my email 3 a both.and wait your respond.please help.

PLEASE GIVE RESPOND !!
Thanks.
regards
Raptor !

Read one of the million tutorials explaining how to get your server online?

Yeah, He's right. Please grow up.

This is funny in ******* i found more than 1000 videos how to get your server online

You don't need a program to make port forwarding you can do it easily with your routher...
If you have a modem you might skip port forwarding...

Martkechik go to some hosting
This is best hosting :
https://www.serverffs.com/

Yes, you can rent a server and that will be 24/7 online and you can host an Home server.
Renting is better.

There a TON of tutorials in the tutorial section, it's not hard to setup a server, if you want some help PM me, and I'd be willing.

i already watch a lot of tutorial on *******,but i keep cant make my server online.and 1 of my friends control my computer using Team viewer,he tired to make my samp server online,but cant.. can someone control my computer ??

Hi raptor, its Mean, the best way to get your server online is to pay a host, but, i know how to portforward, contact me one day on MSN