Game freezing on quite old computer, NEED URGENT HELP

Hi, so this is the story
2 years ago, I played on a Dell Optiplex GX260, as you all might know, it's an old computer composed with
2GB of RAM
Intel Pentium 4 3.05 GHz CPU (Duo)
And a crappy Intel Extreme (Yeah, right) Graphics of 64 MB RAM
Now, I've played GTASA on this computer for quite a few weeks, finished it, and didn't really use it much
so, I went to use my good new computer for a while and PRESENT day, I want to use that Dell to play GTASAMP
but.... I played it for a day and then suddenly the next day after - I connect, "Welcome to serverblahblah blah" AND IT FREEZE RIGHT THERE! So, I tried like 5 FREAKING times, I tried reformatting the computer twice, I tried resting the computer for days, I try OTHER servers, but it doesn't work
Only way, is that I alt+enter and make the resolution SOOOOOO little and set everything to lowest, and setting fps to lowest even tho, I can only play for AT MAXIMUM - 40 seconds
Please, some one advise me to
Set FPS limit to lower than 20
Fix this

I checked in Task Manager and it says that the CPU is used to 99, maybe it's jut the old CPU, but a 3.05? And duo? That seems unlikely, it doesn't seem to be hardware, I tihnk, because I've rested it for nearly weeks
Weird thing is - I deleted the whole GTA data files crap it lets me play for a few more seconds, and then it freeze

I've tried
Reinstalling 3x
Formatting 2x
Deleting user files and trying again 5x
Trying to play again 10x
Little resolution
Windowing

But - when I play MTASA or GTASA (Singleplayer) - it don't freeze
Please, someone help, or I might have to go play MTASA instead, thanks in advance

did you try on other server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oттo
Посмотреть сообщение
did you try on other server?
Dammit, you're not quite the reader, are you? YES, I tried about 5 servers, all the same