Client Commands

Is there a way to call client commands in the scirpt? For example I have a command that uses over 10 lines. Now say when i type that command it changes the pagesize to 20 then after a certian amount of time it changes back to 10 again

I type

/level
pagesize changes to 20

timercounts
pagesize changes back to 10

I know there is SendRconCommand, But is there somthing like that for client commands?

Basacilly I just want the pagesize to set without having to type /pagesize

I don't think so, no.

If there was, everyone would SendClientCommand(playerid, "/q") when kicking somebody.

No, client-side commands are client-side only. You cannot call them from the server.

Thanks for the replies. It would be nice if you could tho

Would you really like someone to be able to control your FPS limit or make you '/q' from the server at any time? That's quite a lot of room for abuse in those 2 client-side commands alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
View Post
Would you really like someone to be able to control your FPS limit or make you '/q' from the server at any time? That's quite a lot of room for abuse in those 2 client-side commands alone.
Not to mention screwing with your pagesize.

Well woulnd't it only set it for the client that types the command and not everyone esle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetn931
View Post
Well woulnd't it only set it for the client that types the command and not everyone esle?
Yes, but did you read what I posted at all?

Yes, but anything is abuseable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetn931
View Post
Yes, but anything is abuseable
Not to the extent where someone could potentially crash your computer (at least in SA-MP).