help switching game modes

Hay im making a server like mini-missions to realse with about 100 gamemodes i have made 2 to test it will work the only problem is i dont now how to change the game mode for example

change the mayor
to
Fallout

does it use somthing like this SendRconCommand(changemode *Your Gamemode*); if so where does it go and how do i do it if anyone knows a easyer way please say im open to all suggestions

I think you want a Filterscript..... A game mode is the BASE of your server. Filterscripts are added code. ( they look just like Gamemodes except there called Filterscripts

i can cript filter scripts so im ok with that but i dont know where to start with a server gamemode change on filterscipts ill search for one but peeps please still pot im major stuck

Your not making any sense, lol. please rephrase your issue.

Heres the Samp server if thats what u need..

samp03bsvr_R2_win32 (3).zip

Gorge lopez i edited it make any more sense?

SendRconCommand("changemode namegoeshere");

change the namegoeshere to the gamemode that you saved, so if you have a fallout.amx, change it so it looks like

SendRconCommand("changemode fallout");

thanks mate but ive worked out a timed way i will realse this changer no doubt its getting me fucked off anywayz i made a thing it changed and then it will kick all my players?

right guys i started again because of the kicking here my script

// This is a comment
// uncomment the line below if you want to write a filterscript
#define FILTERSCRIPT

#include <a_samp>

#if defined FILTERSCRIPT

forward GMswitch();

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
print("\n--------------------------------------");
print(" Gamemode Changer");
print("--------------------------------------\n");
return 1;
}

public OnGameModeInit()
{
SetTimer("GMswitch",30000,true);

public GMswitch()
{
SendRconCommand("changemode The_Mayor");
return 1;
}

#endif

but where do i add the next gm change?

also there are errors

EDIT form *2*
*C:\Users\Brad\Desktop\MINI MISSIONS\filterscripts\GamemodeChanger.pwn(23) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Brad\Desktop\MINI MISSIONS\filterscripts\GamemodeChanger.pwn(23) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Brad\Desktop\MINI MISSIONS\filterscripts\GamemodeChanger.pwn(23) : error 004: function "GMswitch" is not implemented
C:\Users\Brad\Desktop\MINI MISSIONS\filterscripts\GamemodeChanger.pwn(30) : error 030: compound statement not closed at the end of file (started at line 21)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

i fixed ssome errors but im still stuck*

once i see a full complete version of thiss and see it i will no how but im well and truley stumped so if you can complete and fix this one ill be overjoyed and happy
because then i can get on with my server also can you lay out where id put the next one if your gonna rescript so i can get a idea of how to make 100 or more

i dont give up ssorry i no omone knows how somwhere

GUY I FIXED IT IM TESTING IT THE ILL GET BACK TO YOU WISH ME LUCK