[Plugin] Audio Plugin

There is a problem with your sound card, or configs.

Thanks for it, does it make lag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCK'N'Rolla
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for it, does it make lag?
no lag... it works good i've tested on an server with 50-60 players online

It works for only hosting pc owner. Why doesn't it work for other players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCK'N'Rolla
Посмотреть сообщение
It works for only hosting pc owner. Why doesn't it work for other players?
Did your players also had the client installed?

They doesn't need it. Thanks anyways, there was a problem about high ping, and fixed it. It works now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrik356b
Посмотреть сообщение
Still no mid/midi/XM support?
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.
It is longer than 8 Characters ><

MIDI and MOD music support will be included in the next version, along with a few other things (don't ask when—I haven't worked on it in a while).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_punk
Посмотреть сообщение
The audio client will not make the initial connection fast enough to do anything under OnPlayerConnect, try doing it under OnPlayerRequestClass instead.
I tried that and it didn't work either.

For me it connects after OnPlayerSpawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTickle
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried that and it didn't work either.
hrm works for me depends on how long your at class selection also.

Why don't you make another audio package?
As mic to sound.

I downloaded this plugin an hour ago, and it's. Totally awesome!

Can anyone pm me a server with ~50 on players with this plugin? Thanks.

LS:RP, 300+ players. And there was a guy who was testing it under 500 players.

I have some Problems with the TestFS. When I start an empty Gamemode the audioplugin works great. But when I start an greater script, the audio Client won't connect to the Server.

Possible bug:

I have a radio system where it uses Audio_PlayStreamed, then later it will Audio_Stop. This code works flawless in a windows environment, although the same code bugs in linux (same version plugin). The Audio_Stop is called, but the streamed station keeps playing. The same exact code is used so it cannot be a problem in the coding.

Quote:

Possible bug:

I have a radio system where it uses Audio_PlayStreamed, then later it will Audio_Stop. This code works flawless in a windows environment, although the same code bugs in linux (same version plugin). The Audio_Stop is called, but the streamed station keeps playing. The same exact code is used so it cannot be a problem in the coding.

I have had the same bug using streamed audio. After streaming for a while audio_stop doesn't stop the stream. It only happened on linux, I couldn't replicate it on windows.

Lightning

i dont know what you guys are doing wrong, but i use debian 5 and also using an radio stream and it works all fine.
Problably the best is in this case you guys say what linux building is happening that.

Hello, I'm putting in Audio_Play OnPlayerConnect, but the music does not play! it can only be enabled after boot audio.amx and then through / play = \ please help. Forgive me for my bad English